I am bound and determined to combine every combination possible of dump cakes I can.
My family is the taste testers, I swear I don’t even try them.
Fingers crossed on that one:)
I admit I ate it, this whole entire plate.
I couldn’t look at food for the rest of the day.
It was so delicious and the combination of lemon and red raspberries is off the hook.
Not a neat cake, I mentioned that before. You can’t just make it and then put it out on pretty platter.
it is strictly a scooper.
Would be adorable in clear mason jars with ribbon tied to them.
check out my recipe gallery. You will find my other dump cakes there.
Great if you had a small dinner party to attend and you were in charge of desserts.
- One lemon cake mix. I used Betty Crocker with the pudding in it.
- Two cans of red raspberry pie filling
- 1 stick of butter
- Pam cooking spray
- Spay the bottom of a round bundt pan with Pam cooking spray.
- Layer the bottom with the two cans of red raspberries.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly on top
- slice one stick of butter and place around cake.
- Bake at 350 degress for 45-55 minutes depending on oven. Ovens vary. You know it is done when it is lightly brown on top.
- Serve warm with whip cream or vanilla ice cream.