This is insane!
What you may ask, the recipe, or the fact that I have been sharing a lot more recipes with you?
I think both.
Today, I am sharing how to make a cherry pineapple dump cake.
My friend Laurian has been making this cake for years. Laurian is such a great cook and I have shared
and the Pineapple cake.
Yes, my friends and I like to eat together.
You know the saying “those who eat together stay together”?
Is that suppose to be a family quote or friend quote?!
I like both, because tis is true. It is something very important to us as a family.
It is our family bonding time to catch up on the day and what’s on our minds.
I know this cake has been done before, and I am certainly not the first.
It may be new to you though and you will be so glad I shared it with you.
If you have a party or family gathering, this is perfect.
It is like a cobbler cake. Don’t expect it to come out neat and cake like, because it does not.
It’s as easy as 1,2 3. You can whip this up and have it in the oven all in 5 minutes.
A little whip cream
or vanilla ice cream on the side.
This truly is one of my favorite desserts.
I can eat it for breakfast.
Thanks for stopping by today. If you are not a regular here, I sure would love to see you back again.
Don’t forget to check out my
Follow me around if you like.
- 1 Canned cherry pie filling
- 1 Canned crushed pineapple
- 1 Yellow box Cake mix
- Chopped Walnuts
- 1 stick of butter
- Lightly spray a bundt pan, or pan of choice.
- First layer the bottom with canned cherry pie filling
- second layer can of crushed pineapple, juice and all.
- third sprinkle the cake mix on the two layers evenly.
- Cut a stick of butter and place pats of butter around mixture.
- Sprinkle walnuts
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes. Ovens may vary. You know it is done when the top is a nice golden brown.
- Serve warm with whip cream or ice cream on the side.
- You're Welcome:) This is a scooper cake. DO NOT try to take out of pan upside down. It will fall apart. Scoop and serve with ice cream or whip cream.