Primp your pumpkin II

Welcome to our second annual primp your pumpkin!

I have been pretty excited for this party. In fact, ever since

last years Primp your pumpkin, I feel like I have been on a countdown til the next one.

Primp_Your_Pumpkin_Button_II

I know, pathetic,

I love pumpkins what can I say!

WELCOME:

If you are new here perhaps you missed this seasons pumpkins thus far.

Let’s see,

I started with

Gesso glass pumpkin 019

This little QT glass round vase painted with Rit dye and gesso.  Who would think?

Then, I was lucky enough to received

three faux carved pumpkins in which I made some FUNKINS

using a hot knife.

Faux carved pumpkins

Let’s see then, I recently

did a dollar tree Pumpkin Topiary.

How to make a dollar tree pumpkin topiary

That’s a whole lotta pumpkins considering Fall is not even official.

Primp your pumpkin

Oh well that’s what blogging will do to ya!

Now let’s get this PRIMP your Pumpkin partay started!

After you link up,

go on over to Shannon’s from Fox Hollow cottage and check out her

Primped up pumpkins!1291636_10201743870973573_898936579_n

and Jessica Mom4real.

992613_10201743754490661_813482247_n

Oh,

and if you leave or link our button for the party on your post, that would be gr888!

Have fun girls, link up the first week and get shouted and shared all over the place.  We will pinning too!

Share mePin on Pinterest890Share on Facebook10Tweet about this on Twitter3Share on Google+10Share on Reddit0Share on StumbleUpon0Print this pageEmail this to someone

Comments

1. FABBY says

Oh what a fun Pumpkin Party, so much inspiration with your guests and you too. Thank you sweet Debbie for hosting such a great Fall! Have a wonderful week.

FABBY

Hi Debbie Dear! What a fun party! I’m sorry I can’t play as I’ve been too busy playing and making dolls! ;) But I’ll enjoy seeing everyone elses.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)
    Shelia recently posted…BFF TildasMy Profile

SO glad to be able to make it to the party! There is such wonderful fall inspiration happening here. Debbie, you always have the neatest, most affordable crafts! You’re party is rockin’! Thanks so much for hosting this year, andrea@townandprairie
    andrea recently posted…Vintage Glam Fairy PumpkinsMy Profile

Debbie, I love this idea!! It’s such a great way to get inspiration all in one place! What is it about pumpkins anyway?? We all love them, they are fun to decorate and are so adorable! I’m a new blogger and so happy I found your blog!! I’m now following on FB, G+ and Pinterest :-)
    Cindy

5. Judith Polcari says

Hi Debbie,
    Thank you and your girls for sharing all of the pumpkins. I, too am a $ tree shopper and will deco my pumpkins today.
    Love all your ideas. Only you and your friends know how to come up with such great ideas. Thanks again.

6. Jeanine says

WOW!! What an incredibly inspirational list of pumpkin creations! Thank you to all the folks that took the time to make these and share them with your readers –> like me! I have ideas popping through my head thanks to all of you! This type of link up also gives me a chance to get to know other bloggers/blogs! Thanks again and Happy Halloween!!!
    Jeanine