Primp your pumpkin II

Welcome to our second annual primp your pumpkin!

I have been pretty excited for this party. In fact, ever since

last years Primp your pumpkin, I feel like I have been on a countdown til the next one.

I know, pathetic,

I love pumpkins what can I say!

WELCOME:

If you are new here perhaps you missed this seasons pumpkins thus far.

Let’s see,

I started with

Gesso glass pumpkin 019

This little QT glass round vase painted with Rit dye and gesso.  Who would think?

Then, I was lucky enough to received

three faux carved pumpkins in which I made some FUNKINS

using a hot knife.

Faux carved pumpkins

Let’s see then, I recently

did a dollar tree Pumpkin Topiary.

How to make a dollar tree pumpkin topiary

That’s a whole lotta pumpkins considering Fall is not even official.

Primp your pumpkin

Oh well that’s what blogging will do to ya!

Now let’s get this PRIMP your Pumpkin partay started!

You can also go on over to Shannon’s from Fox Hollow cottage and check out her

Primped up pumpkins!1291636_10201743870973573_898936579_n

and Jessica Mom4real.

992613_10201743754490661_813482247_n

Hope you enjoy all the ways to primp your pumpkin.  If you are not a regular here, I sure would love to see you back gain.

Comments

1. FABBY says

Oh what a fun Pumpkin Party, so much inspiration with your guests and you too. Thank you sweet Debbie for hosting such a great Fall! Have a wonderful week.

FABBY

This is great Debbie. Love this and all the cute pumpkins. Debbie could you email me I have something to ask you and I lost your email. Thanks so much.
    Kris

Hi Debbie Dear! What a fun party! I’m sorry I can’t play as I’ve been too busy playing and making dolls! ;) But I’ll enjoy seeing everyone elses.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

SO glad to be able to make it to the party! There is such wonderful fall inspiration happening here. Debbie, you always have the neatest, most affordable crafts! You’re party is rockin’! Thanks so much for hosting this year, andrea@townandprairie

Wow! So many wonderful ideas for fall all in one place! I see you are having lots of fun playing with the pumpkins….love it! Thanks for hosting such an inspiring party! Hugs, Poppy

Love your projects, and the concept of primping the pumpkin sound bit funny .. It looks really neat, and this cost me nothing! Glad that we gathered all our decor from nature. Thanks for the ideas !

Debbie, I love this idea!! It’s such a great way to get inspiration all in one place! What is it about pumpkins anyway?? We all love them, they are fun to decorate and are so adorable! I’m a new blogger and so happy I found your blog!! I’m now following on FB, G+ and Pinterest :-)
    Cindy

8. Judith Polcari says

Hi Debbie,
    Thank you and your girls for sharing all of the pumpkins. I, too am a $ tree shopper and will deco my pumpkins today.
    Love all your ideas. Only you and your friends know how to come up with such great ideas. Thanks again.

9. Jeanine says

WOW!! What an incredibly inspirational list of pumpkin creations! Thank you to all the folks that took the time to make these and share them with your readers –> like me! I have ideas popping through my head thanks to all of you! This type of link up also gives me a chance to get to know other bloggers/blogs! Thanks again and Happy Halloween!!!
    Jeanine