Spring Mantel 2013

Ever since I painted our Fireplace hearth with LeCraie chalk paint, I am in LOVE with it!

Today I am sharing just a simple Spring Mantel. I will be adding and changing up again come Easter I’m sure.

Really, such a simple change has made a HUGE difference.

Even in terms of my seasonal decor.

I never cared for decorating our mantel in Spring.

This year, however, much different feeling.

First, I kept my vintage purple bottles on here and simple embellished them with some pretty yellow trim.

Easter bunny

I found these pretty yellow faux flowers in a glass at Walmart

they are the Better homes and gardens collection and they really look

realistic in person.

Spring mantel

I was happy to bring back my diy burlap banner

Spring mantel 2013

diy burlap Spring banner

Those cute little bunnies you spy are from Target.

They are part of the Smith and Hawkins line.

Spring mantel

It all came together so simply for me this year.

Spring mantel

The pretty blue lantern is from Hobby lobby.

Thanks for stopping over today.

If you liked my burlap banner and want to see more…be  sure to check out my diy gallery of

blank for grapic (1)

Burlap projects galore.

Sharing with:

Thrifty decor chick

Share mePin on Pinterest4,089Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Google+0Share on Reddit0Share on StumbleUpon0Print this pageEmail this to someone

Comments

It looks nice and springy, Debbie. I love those flowers-they ARE very realistic looking but what I love more than anything are those lavender bottles. They are just gorgeous….and the whole mantel looks lovely- xo Diana
    Nana Diana recently posted…Baptizing The BabyMy Profile

2. Angela says

Very fun! I love what you did to the burlap banner (familia very nice) and I have a love of bunnies of all sort. I haven’t spotted these at Target yet

I have to figure out where the clock went to now. Don’t tell Mike that I miss it though! Your mantel looks very festive for spring. Those yellow flowers really do look real. I need to go check out Wally World.

4. MariaElena says

Everything looks beautiful! Love the way the yellow flowers look with your burlap banner. So pretty. Just perfect for Spring!

Hellllllo Debbie…I’m here to see your mantel via Firefox! Everything looks so springy and I LOVE that banner…it’s fantastic and I LOVE that it’s a NO SEW!!! Gonna pin it, now!

Your mantel looks beautiful. I love your burlap banner. So pretty. Please let me know if you have those technical issues worked out so that I can add you back to my blog roll. Thanks.
    Judy recently posted…Chair MakeoverMy Profile

So pretty, Debbie! I love that you kept your fabulous purple bottles up there … your banner is so fun, and I love your blue lantern! All kinds of beautiful colors going on up there … great job!

Oh! the more I see the black chalk paint distressed…ev.er.y.where. The more I’m thinking I should do this to my ktichen cabinets I painted last summer!
    They’ve already begun to get chipped anyway…why not make it official?!

Your mantel looks fabulous… I’m pinning this!

Very pretty! I’m sprucing mine up for spring as well….very subtly though. I like how yours says spring w/out going over the top. It’s Lovely!!!!

10. Melanie says

It all looks so beautiful Debbie! I found some shabby chic clothes pins at Michaels the other day and was planning on making one of these out of my scraps. Now I can’t wait to get it done!

Your spring mantel is so cute! Hobby Lobby has the best lanterns…don’t they? I saw those cute bunnies at Target and was very tempted. I need to get off the computer and go set up my Easter Mantel. I think I will…you’ve inspired me.