Fun, fresh Decorating ideas for Spring

Fun, fresh, decorating ideas for Spring.

I don’t know about you, but I never look at a can the same way any more.

You know, like open can, empty, recycle.

I think to myself, OH boy, what can I do with this can?

recycled cans

As I mentioned the other day.

Browsing on pinterest can be time consuming, but oh so rewarding as well.

diy button can

{all you}

mod podge on a can

I saw the cutest can, I just had to pin it.

You see I have upcycled and created some cute cans myself,

but never with buttons.

mod podge on a can and embellish with buttons

This is my Spring can btw.

recycled can decorated for spring

I think it will look cute with some flowers on a table scape

with my new burlap place settings

upcycled can with mod podge

Spring crafting with mod podge

I guess that is the simple story of  a simple Spring can.

If you like my cans…

you may want to see some more ways to upcycle and make them purty!

Upcycled can ideas

I used

Dollar tree Spring napkins

mod podge, and trim,

cute embellishments I also found at the Dollar tree.  I also had the buttons and hot clued them as well.

Est. time: 30 minutes.

Spring can

Comments

1. Shelia says

Button button, who’s got the button? I love this, Debbie Dear! :) Love all of these sweet ideas.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

I lOVE buttons! I have jars of them. I will have to pull them out and do some cute jars for organizing this spring! thanks for the inspiration!

3. June G says

I think its the Girl Scout in me but I do the same thing every time I open a can, especially a can of tuna. We used those far a little burner! Thanks for the inspiration..this would be a fun project to do with my 4yr old granddaughter when she comes to visit.

4. linda says

well i just got a brain storm i need something to put makeup brushes in on my vanity i think i will start looking for pretty vintage buttons .To adorn my can thanks for the ideas

Well I have to admit, this tin can is speaking to me! The last time I made a tin can I was on second grade and was a gift to my dad’s for father’s day! I guess back then regular Elmer’s glue was the Mod Podge in fashion and we used magazine cut outs, he still has that can on his desk till today! Some cans are meant to be memorable I guess. Thanks for posting Debbie..this one is a keeper for sure!
    Lizy recently posted…Lunes de Chocolate-Chocolate MondaysMy Profile

6. Debbie says

30 minutes of Dollar Tree and Mod Podge therapy is EXACTLY what I need right now. I am just dying to do a fun little craft that makes me smile. Yours would fit the bill. I think it’s as cute as a button.

Sorry. Had to say it.