diy Lampshade makeovers

Through the years……

as Kenny Rogers would sing.

I have done A LOT of diy lampshade makeovers.

Well not A LOT, but more than the norm I think.

I love it.

How about we take a trip down memory lampshade lane.

These are in no particular order…

Just lampshade diy love

Goodwill vintage cane lampshade makeover

Stenciled lampshade makeover

diy burlap flower lampshade

diy burlap shade w/ mod podge

February/Valentines lampshade makeover

Funky fun

Be our GUest? Lots of fun changes!

I have to say it is a lot of fun to reflect back.

I sure have changed and grown some since blogging…and when I say grow I mean in terms of my decorating.

Y’all have taught me a lot.

Fall lampshade makeover..I believe this may have been the first of the new discovery of mine that HEY you can embellish a lampshade moment!

Poppy and ribbon lampshade makeover

I’m oN A Roll

Guest room lampshade makeover, embellished with ribbon,

second time around

This last one is not exactly a lampshade makeover. It is however a shade surrounding makeover so I threw it in for good measure…

Plus it makes it an even 10 to share diy lampshade makeover inspiration.

diy stenciled ceiling medallion

Thanks for stopping by today!

Have a great day, and hope to see you again.

I am having some glitches in my comment section.
For some reason your links to your name cannot be followed to your blogs.

that bugs me, because I want to come visit from there sometimes and I can’t.

Hope to have it resolved soon.

lamp shade makeovers

Share mePin on Pinterest924Share on Facebook1Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Google+0Share on Reddit0Share on StumbleUpon0Print this pageEmail this to someone

Comments

1. Anita says

You are definitely the lampshade makeover queen, Debbie!! I didn’t realize there were so many and all so cute!! I don’t remember seeing the ceiling medallion…that is fabulous!

2. Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions says

You did some pretty makeovers, Debbie! I love doing over lampshades, too. It helps me use up my left over fabrics and I can get a new look for a few bucks {if it costs me anything at all}. I have one in my craft/sewing room that I’m waiting to get some inspiration for.

3. Becca says

You are the lampshade queen, Debbie! I love all of the different ways you’ve embellished them to suit the season, space or feeling! I just might have to pull out my glue gun and start embellishing a few of mine … thanks for the great tips!

4. Kris says

Oh my goodness Debbie, you have done a lot of lampshades!!!! I love them all!!!
    You are always up to something fun!!!
    xo Kris

5. JP says

You have certainly created a lot of lampshade beauty and I love that medallion stencil….would love to know where you found it!

6. Ricki Jill Treleaven says

Well you know I love your lampshade makeovers! That little owl lamp is adorable. I think you’d love Dena’s book because you like embellishing things, too!

xo,
    RJ

7. Jill Flory says

Love the ceiling stencil! And I’m with you on the whole ‘changed since blogging’ thing! So many great ideas for fun ways to use the stuff you have!

8. Cindy says

Your shades are so pretty, especially love the last two with your rooster. Have always loved the way you did your ceiling medallion!

9. Leena Lanteigne says

Great shade make-overs! I remember a few of them but the others I hadn’t seen – they’re all fantastic! I really like the changes you make to the shade on the rooster lamp! So many different looks – such fun! Thanks for all the inspiration, Debbie! Hugs, Leena

10. Shannon @ Fox Hollow Cottage says

Will we have to re name you Lampshade Lana or something? ;) hehe
    Still love the little lampshade when you did the owl guestroom! So cute.

Hope you get that fixed soon, I know it’s bothering you :(

11. Linda says

Love your shade ideas and of course, that rooster lamp that seems to don quite a few of the updates :-) Also love the background paisley design of our webpage — would love to have some fabric to match – whoa, nellie!

12. Melanie says

You have been busy through the years…I think you and I have a fetish with lampshades, lol! I love looking back Debbie, it sure amazes me at all you’ve done!

Are you kidding? That is a ton of lampshades. I have NEVER embellished or made one but you’ve given me an excellent idea for that vintage paper wall guest bedroom I’m working on! Yay–thanks!

Hi Debbie, you do such fun things with all your projects and all the shades are no exception. I love the fall one with the poppys and ribbon..Happy Weekend..Judy

Do you ever sleep?? :) I swear, you’ve done more to your lampshades than I’ve done to my entire house! Great ideas. The stenciled one and the ribbon-trimmed one are my faves, but they’re all pretty cool :)