Winter knock off decor and more!

I’m ready, how bout you?

This is the 2nd annual Winter Knock off decor and more party.

Better known as the copy cat challenge.

You may view last years Copy cat challenge here

I was excited for the Copy cat challenge this month.

Now if you are new here….the party guidelines are simple.

Find your inspiration from a magazine, pinterest, fellow friend/blogger and put your own fun twist on the idea.

2nd-annual-knock-off-decor-winter-edition Winter knock off decor and more!

IT DOES NOT have to be Valentine’s inspired this month…

mine happens to be that, but fine for yours not to be.

This monthly, or bi monthly party

is so much fun and very inspiring to say the least.

I was inspired recently by

these pretty

wine

bottle labels.

wine-bottles-with-love-labels Winter knock off decor and more!

{bhg}

I had the perfect bottles too.

Remember over Christmas when my FIL cut these bottles for me?

Recycled wine bottles

IMG_1475-885x1024 Winter knock off decor and more!

Well I had one left un decorated.

So I started with an old book, nice, yellow and stained.

IMG_2358-1024x682 Winter knock off decor and more!

I knew I would put my own spin on the challenge, as we always do.

Who can actually copy something exactly?

Who actually wants to?

NOT ME.

IMG_2350-1024x682 Winter knock off decor and more!

There goes my Dollar tree decor again.

I told you I love these hearts.

Stencils too!

Knock-off-decor-party Winter knock off decor and more!

You may recall these bottles were cut at the bottom.

magazine-copy-cat-challenge-1024x512 Winter knock off decor and more!I can put a pretty tea light under here if I would like it to be romantic.

upcycled-wine-bottle Winter knock off decor and more!

So there you have my take on the original.

Mod podged the old book page

Stenciled LOVE

the O is a heart

curled up old book

pages

======

Cute, and romantic vignette for Valentine’s day.

So let’s see what you got!

Be sure your original source is credited accordingly.

It’s fun, and I look forward to seeing your creativity shared.

Be sure to visit a few others if you will, that of course is the best part.

40+-Winter-knock-off-inspired-home-decor-and-craft-ideas-433x650 Winter knock off decor and more!

Enjoy! thanks for stopping by today!

Follow me around if you like.

social-media-icons-for-blog Winter knock off decor and more!

Share mepinterest Winter knock off decor and more!facebook Winter knock off decor and more!twitter Winter knock off decor and more!google Winter knock off decor and more!reddit Winter knock off decor and more!stumbleupon Winter knock off decor and more!print Winter knock off decor and more!email Winter knock off decor and more!

Comments

WOO HOO! So excited to submit a copycat this time around. It’s been awhile and I have really missed participating. LOVE your wine bottles – I just threw away 4 of them. Hmmm, I may have to dig them out of my own Curb Alert trash. What on earth will the neighbors think? Thank you so much for hosting Debbie!

Debbie, I always thought what was inside the wine bottle was romantic (or could lead to romance, I should say) but your decorated bottle is LUV-ly! I linked up a recipe for Super Bowl Sunday and I can’t wait to check out everybody’s else’s coypcats!

Gosh I’ve enjoyed going back and looking at all the projects that you have done.This was just as much fun as ever.
    Thanks for making blogging easy,budget freindly and FUN!!!!
    ~Jo @ LoblollyLane

You KNOW I love this party and always look forward to it….thanks so very much for having it for us! Your Valentine wine bottle looks great. I’m so jealous that you have someone that can cut wine bottles. I tried doing it with the “string on fire” method and it was a big craft FAIL.

Love your wine labels…thanks for letting me enter the copycat challenge. I think I found a good one to post…it’s my Winter Terrarium of Love!
    Than you for hosting…it is MUCH appreciated!!!

Lacking inspiration I could not come up with an idea. Then my kid got the flu, I got a day off babysitting, and a great idea came to me today!! I will try to get it on tomorrow!
    Sherry

Debbie … Love your wine bottle … I have some saved up and I need to copy you.
    Thanks for hosting this fun party. You work so hard at these parties and make it fun for everyone, but maybe you have more fun than anyone else.
    Blessings,
    Audrey Z.
    Timeless Treasures

I love this party Debbie! I can’t always come up with something, but I just love the idea at getting a shot at creating like another creative source. Thank you for hosting this. So glad I could participate!:)
    Hugs,
    Sherry

Trivia for DebbieDoos readers…. my very first copy cat challenge and link up was 2 yrs ago this time, and I will never ever in a million years forget the thrill of Debbie featuring it. Since that time I have made no secret that the copy cat challenge is hands down my favorite link party – or better yet – a challenge to myself! Thank YOU Debbie for challenging me to create.