Romantic Valentine gift for my husband

Today I am sharing something, simple, sweet and made with thought.

A Romantic Valentine gift for my husband.

It’s the thought that counts remember.

IMG_2507 Romantic Valentine gift for my husband

First thing I did was stencil a dollar tree paper doily.

I used those individual sticky letter stencils you can pick up at Walmart.

IMG_2506 Romantic Valentine gift for my husband

I picked up a pack of napkins from the Dollar tree.

I then got out my Mod podge and started creating on a wine glass.

IMG_2505 Romantic Valentine gift for my husband

I used some embroidery yarn and embellished with some keys.

I also found the pack of keys at Walmart in the craft section.

IMG_2504 Romantic Valentine gift for my husband

Now you ask where will I put this special surprise for my husband…..

IMG_25051 Romantic Valentine gift for my husband

IMG_25471 Romantic Valentine gift for my husband

I plan on filling the glass with some goodies, like a starbucks gift card and some white chocolate {his fav} and then having a bottle of wine to go with.

I will show you the rest of Mike’s pub room soon with some new vintage loves we found.

Sharing with:

WOW us Wednesday

IMG_2908 Romantic Valentine gift for my husband

Share mepinterest Romantic Valentine gift for my husbandfacebook Romantic Valentine gift for my husbandtwitter Romantic Valentine gift for my husbandgoogle Romantic Valentine gift for my husbandreddit Romantic Valentine gift for my husbandstumbleupon Romantic Valentine gift for my husbandprint Romantic Valentine gift for my husbandemail Romantic Valentine gift for my husband

Comments

The glass turned out really cute. I love modge podge. That is such a sweet idea to fill the glass with little goodies for your husband. It is a true gift from the heart!

Debbie,
    You are so sweet and I know your hubby will love this. I love that pub!!! Love the idea of a gift card and his fav candy in the wine glass. You are super sweet to do this for him.
    Kris

So sweet, Debbie! I’m planning to do a little mini gifting for the days leading up to Valentine’s Day for my husband this year. It has been a tough year for him so I’m trying to make him smile. I GUARANTEE you that if he saw that I had mod podged a wine glass, he would grin from ear to ear. So cute!!

• says

Deb…Can You drink Out Of The Glass With modge podge ?…Was curious.. I Had A Similar Thought …Otherwise…I Love The Idea..Especailly…the Starbucks Card…And Wine To Go With…

such a lovely gift, I’m sure he will love it, I love whtie choclate too! I like your new blog look, very pretty, I change mine up a lot, I get bored easy, I feel you have enough white on the blog post section to make it easy t read and you know I’m almost blind so there you go!

Awwww, what a sweet little gift and I’m sure your hubby will love that it was made with love:) Kyran’s birthday is 5 days after so I’m always more focused on that than doing anything for V Day but this idea is good for any occasion!

You are such a sweet wife. What is it with men and white chocolate anyway? I would love to see the pub. It looks so cute!

VERY CUTE craft. What kind of wine are you getting?

Trip is real easy to please….he usually only wants a cold beer and to see something (preferably me I hope) nude.

xo,
    RJ

Very handsome Valentine gift! I would have never thought to mod podge a wine glass…it looks great! It could probably be soaked off and re-done for another occasion? I have a “thing” for keys these days; thanks for sharing that they sell them in the craft section at WalMart.

I can’t believe Valentine’s Day will be here so soon, but I love all of these special, handmade details and gift ideas! <3 Hope you are having a lovely week so far, Debbie!!! :)

9. shirley@housepitalitydesigns says

You did it again..such an adorable project…he will love it…and the pub room looks fantastic in your sneak peek!….

10. Debbie says

This is so sweet and I love it! Such a great idea, I’m sure your husband will love the thought you put into this. And I may have to steal your brilliant idea!
    Debbie :)