Romantic Valentine gift for my husband

Today I am sharing something, simple, sweet and made with thought.

A Romantic Valentine gift for my husband.

It’s the thought that counts remember.

First thing I did was stencil a dollar tree paper doily.

I used those individual sticky letter stencils you can pick up at Walmart.

I picked up a pack of napkins from the Dollar tree.

I then got out my Mod podge and started creating on a wine glass.

I used some embroidery yarn and embellished with some keys.

I also found the pack of keys at Walmart in the craft section.

Now you ask where will I put this special surprise for my husband…..

mod podge a wine glass

I plan on filling the glass with some goodies, like a starbucks gift card and some white chocolate {his fav} and then having a bottle of wine to go with.

I will show you the rest of Mike’s pub room soon with some new vintage loves we found.

Sharing with:

WOW us Wednesday

IMG_2908

Share mePin on Pinterest7Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Google+0Share on Reddit0Share on StumbleUpon0Print this pageEmail this to someone

Comments

Debbie,
    You are so sweet and I know your hubby will love this. I love that pub!!! Love the idea of a gift card and his fav candy in the wine glass. You are super sweet to do this for him.
    Kris

So sweet, Debbie! I’m planning to do a little mini gifting for the days leading up to Valentine’s Day for my husband this year. It has been a tough year for him so I’m trying to make him smile. I GUARANTEE you that if he saw that I had mod podged a wine glass, he would grin from ear to ear. So cute!!
    Debbie recently posted…Meet Katrina the KitchenMy Profile

such a lovely gift, I’m sure he will love it, I love whtie choclate too! I like your new blog look, very pretty, I change mine up a lot, I get bored easy, I feel you have enough white on the blog post section to make it easy t read and you know I’m almost blind so there you go!

Awwww, what a sweet little gift and I’m sure your hubby will love that it was made with love:) Kyran’s birthday is 5 days after so I’m always more focused on that than doing anything for V Day but this idea is good for any occasion!
    Victoria recently posted…23 years agoMy Profile

You are such a sweet wife. What is it with men and white chocolate anyway? I would love to see the pub. It looks so cute!

VERY CUTE craft. What kind of wine are you getting?

Trip is real easy to please….he usually only wants a cold beer and to see something (preferably me I hope) nude.

xo,
    RJ
    Ricki Jill Treleaven recently posted…Wit & Whimsy: Rose Covered ArborMy Profile

Very handsome Valentine gift! I would have never thought to mod podge a wine glass…it looks great! It could probably be soaked off and re-done for another occasion? I have a “thing” for keys these days; thanks for sharing that they sell them in the craft section at WalMart.

I can’t believe Valentine’s Day will be here so soon, but I love all of these special, handmade details and gift ideas! <3 Hope you are having a lovely week so far, Debbie!!! :)

8. shirley@housepitalitydesigns says

You did it again..such an adorable project…he will love it…and the pub room looks fantastic in your sneak peek!….

9. Debbie says

This is so sweet and I love it! Such a great idea, I’m sure your husband will love the thought you put into this. And I may have to steal your brilliant idea!
    Debbie :)