Mod podge recipe Valentine tray

Hey, hey there!

Keeping it short and sweet today.

This is just a quickie for ya.

I picked up one of those silver oval trays at the dollar tree one day.

Once I started making cupcake liner carnation flowers

everything in site was getting embellished with one.

Good thing my boys did not get one on their backpacks:)

And it’s a good thing,

I am not eating all the decorating chocolates I have.

I love these faux cupcakes I have.

I think I found those at Hobby lobby a few years back.

Looks as cute as a Valentine vignette could be.

I usually only see the round ones so this was different.

Seeing I am on a mod podge roll, and love my recipes

It

was

another

brainer of a Valentine craft for me to do.

This time of year get’s me antsy

I admit.

You may check out the all things Valentine Dollar tree party which is still going strong now with over 60 participants.

Sharing with

Wow us Wedensday

Comments

Hey there’s a great idea, faux Valentine candy and cupcakes! It might keep me from eating my decorations before the big day. Your tray turned out super sweet!

Lynn

I’ve missed you, Debbie. Sorry I haven’t been around. Been too busy b/w 2 states and taking care of my mom. Will try to visit more often. Hope you’re having a good new year…Christine

Can you please Mod Podge a leather lamp shade for me? I purchased all the stuff to do it and felt very DEBBIDO when I did but I ran out of steam. I will get to it eventually….wink.

Debbie,
    Adorable as usual. Love that little tray with the recipe pages. Great idea. I am trying to diet too and detox from the holiays so all my valentine chocolates I threw in the freezer but you know what I found out they taste good frozen too!!!!!! Too much temptation for me especially in the afternoon when you want/crave a little bit of chocolate!!!!! This post is so sweet.
    Kris

Hey Deb…Your Modge Podge Plate Is Addorable…Love The Flowers You Came Up With….Wish I Would Of Saved My Recent Post To Link Up To Your Valentine Party But It’s O.k..I Still Had Fun Doing It Last Night…And It Was So Cheap To Do…Glad You Found Your Pug..Our Pets Are Such A Big Part Of Our Family..Have A Greay Day Sweetie..Xoxo ~Sabri~

Cute idea! I have so many cookbooks, you could go wild with your Mod Podge around here. :) Of course, they are treasures to me.

Pat

You are really on a roll Debbie with mod pod and Valentines. You are just so darn creative and so quick and easy projects. Just keep sharing … you might even get me inspired to do some Valentine decorating.
    Have a great week