All things Dollar tree Valentine’s decor and crafts

Whoot, whoot, here it is!

Now with 70+ Valentine decor craft ideas and more for you to try at home! So much inspiration right here.

So excited to kick off the 2nd Dollar tree party.

Shannon {Fox Hollow cottage}

and I are very excited to see what you all came up with.

Our first one,

Dollar tree Christmas decor party

was such a success that

Shannon and I decided this is our thang..

we

LOVE

the

DOLLAR

TREE.

Today, it is ALL things Valentines Dollar tree party.

I have been busy for about two weeks now preparing and sharing some of my own inspiration.

First with

my Plate is full Dollar tree decor project

IMG_2035-1024x682 All things Dollar tree Valentine s decor and crafts

then

there was the

Dollar tree cupcake liner carnation flowers

cupcake-liner-carnations1-1024x682 All things Dollar tree Valentine s decor and crafts

What will I come up with next?

coffee-filter-wreath1-1024x945 All things Dollar tree Valentine s decor and crafts

Valentines coffee filter wreath

and then there was and is my glam can, that I just love!

glam-can3 All things Dollar tree Valentine s decor and crafts

I will have some more to share in the next week or so as the party continues.

So let’s get this party in some LIVE action here.

whoo, weeeeeh!.

{I sound like turtle man} you ever see that show?

Dollar-tree-Valentines-decor-decorating All things Dollar tree Valentine s decor and crafts

Please add our link or button to your post so that others know you are joining in.

Shannon and I will be doing features and sharing as we go along.

Enjoy!~

And check out Miss Shannon’s Cute ruffled burlap plate wreath

Shannon {Fox Hollow cottage}

All things Dollar tree Valentine s decor and crafts

Thanks for stopping by today.

Like what you see…follow me around if you like!

social-media-icons-for-blog All things Dollar tree Valentine s decor and crafts
Share mepinterest All things Dollar tree Valentine s decor and craftsfacebook All things Dollar tree Valentine s decor and craftstwitter All things Dollar tree Valentine s decor and craftsgoogle All things Dollar tree Valentine s decor and craftsreddit All things Dollar tree Valentine s decor and craftsstumbleupon All things Dollar tree Valentine s decor and craftsprint All things Dollar tree Valentine s decor and craftsemail All things Dollar tree Valentine s decor and crafts

Comments

Debbie, thanks to you and Shannon for hosting this fun party! Can’t wait to see all of the great links!! Loved seeing all of your craftiness on display!

Thanks Debbie and Shannon for hosting this fun party! Can’t wait to have some “live action” looking at others’ creative endeavors with items from the Dollar Tree (one of my favorite stores…people hate to be behind me in the checkout line there).

I have been so excited for this party! My tummy was in knots! : ) Thank you so much for hosting. Your blog is such a great place to see such fun and economical ideas! You are LOVED for a reason. XOXO! Rebecca

Hello! I am Rebecca’s sister Catrina and she has been on me about getting a Dollar Tree craft ready for Shannon and Debbie’s party…..and I did! Thank you so much for hosting! Thank you Debbie! Catrina

Thanks, Debbie and Shannon. Can’t wait to visit all the pretties and thank you for hosting again. Always a fun party..Happy Thursday…Judy

Hi Debbie: I’ve been waiting for this party all week, and got here by the skin of my teeth (computer so messed up we had to replace it, learning dslr camera for the first time ever, etc.)! Thank you for hosting, and looking forward to all the creative ideas shared here!

• says

Hi..Deb..Been Following Your Dollar Tree Parties And Just Missed The Christmas Party…With My Photo Frames For Your Tree Post…But I Had To Get Over Here For This One…I Have So Mush Going On Anymore Between Hubby’s Back Surgery That Will Take Him A Year To Recover …I Am So Tired And Really To Busy To Blog Anymore…But I Needed A Little Fun In My Life And You Have Given It To Me With Your Posts And Parties That I Follow Daily…It’s My Down Time That I Really Enjoy…Just Wanted To Say Thanks..My Post Isn’t That Great But It Allowed Me To Join In …I So Needed It With All That Is Going On In My Life…Thanks Again !! And Keep The Parties Coming…xoxo :)

Thanks for hosting this challenge party Debbie. It was fun to make something special just for this party (I remembered to read the instrucitons properly this time though!!)

1. [...] Debbiedoo’s, Fox Hollow Cottage  Dollar Tree Valentine’s Link Party on Friday 1-17 .nrelate_related .nr_sponsored{ left:0px !important; } /* Pin ItShare and be reFreshed: Filed Under: Valentine's Day Tagged With: Valentine's Day You can have reFresh reStyle blog posts sent to your inbox, just enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner [...]