Pumpkins galore, and pretty soon no more!

Howdy there folks!

Today, I am sharing Pumpkins galore, but soon to be NO MORE!

Truly hard to believe we are in almost mid November here.

Funny how after Halloween, a lot of us just skip over Thanksgiving decor and go right into Christmas.

shhhhh…I am one of those people.

Thank you as always for joining my party each week.

I love to see my old familiar faces and I love to see some new ones too.

I have it both ways each week.

Now I must admit this Season, I sure had my fill of seeing Pumpkins.

The Primp your Pumpkin party had close to 200 links….

191 to be exact!

So to wrap up the season, I will feature everything pumpkin I saw at last weeks party.

to start…

Purple Hues and me shared a MESH pumpkin.

This was a first for me to see.  Really adorable idea!

Zue Haus at Home shared a really

sweet vignette with the tiniest pumpkin ever

The cape on the corner

shared some of the coolest Pumpkin carving ideas I have ever seen

Just sayin, have you ever seen a tea pot pumpkin?

Not sure how Audrey from Timeless Treasures comes up with these clever ideas..

Diane from Design till it Shines, shared the prettiest vignettes with paper pumpkins and

Of course, I love the roo.

I think I covered the pumpkins from the party.

Here are few other features that caught my eye this week.

Kim from Savvy Southern Style

shared some diy napkin rings.

Have you ever heard of glue dots?

Me either, but go check it out.

I just adored this Hickory nut wreath from Lake Girl Paints

Deb gives a great tutorial on it as well.

And just to start getting you in the Christmas spirit…

check out Debbie from Refresh Restyle’s cute pine cone projects

Ribbon on Pinecones

Great tut on these too.

Did you know you should bake your outdoor pine cones before you start crafting with them?

Me either.

I learn something new each week.

Would LOVE if you followed me on facebook.

I am there often and love to share your ideas too!

Facebook

Then of course you will find me at my other home

Pinterest

Comments

Thanks so much for hosting Debbie!!! That’s some serious talented pumpkin decorators – the tea pot is incredible!!!
    Have yourself a great week – my night will be spent trying to figure out something that’s gone screwy with
    blogger and I lol
    XOX

I am like you Debbie, I have a hard time decorating for Thanksgiving. I don’t know if I should have the tree up when my kids come in from out of town for Thanksgiving because they won’t be here for Christmas. Such decisions…

Yeah I’m guilty too, its right on to Christmas for me too! I’ve never seen so many great pumpkin ideas in one place, its mind boggling. Thanks for hosting Debbie.

Just wanted you to know that I am back in full swing! I love your new page! Wow … the background is amazing! I do miss your rooster tho … the one that had a pattern in him … he is beautiful!
    Hugs dear friend

Just when I thought I had my fill of checking out Fall Decor! All new Fall Decor! I haven’t seen any of these fabulous features, thanks for sharing!

I love that hickory nut wreath and really want to copy it. I have been away yet again from cyber inspiration. I need to find time to sit down and link jump to get some ideas. I tend to think some of the best ideas come from newbie bloggers.

Debbie … great party as always … So happy that you invite the Grads to share. I know it is a lot of work and really appreciate all you do hosting these parties. Thanks for featuring my Crackle Glass Pumpkin along with all the other fun pumpkins. Love the carved teapot and in fact all of them.
    Blessings,
    Audrey Z. http://audreyzumwalt.blogspot.com/
    Timeless Treasures

Thank you for showing my paper pumpkins and roo. I never really liked roosters until I saw them all over blogland and yours were probably the first ones I saw. Thanks for the inspiration and hosting!