Northern California Home tour on the Hill

First off, I have to say, when Debbie from Debbie-Doos contacted me about featuring our home on her
wonderful Home Tour Series, I was so excited.
Debbie has an awesome blog with so many wonderful ideas and projects.
My name is Linda from Life and Linda
We live in northern California in a small town with rolling hills.  We live on 26 acres.
We maintain about 3 acres.
I hope you enjoy the tour.  Let’s start the tour.
The first thing you see, when you drive up is our gate with our copper Schnauzer cut-outs.
This is the view you see when you come through the gate.
Those steps lead to the front door.

My husband and our 3 Schnauzers.

Out Tuliki fireplace.  It is from Finland and is 2000 tons of soapstone.

Traverltine floor

The foyer

Living room  is sunken off the foyer.

The other direction leads to the family room

You can see a little of the kitchen.

Almost everyone thinks it is a painting above the sink, it’s a window looking into
our backyard.
The room off the kitchen and foyer is our breakfast room….Below
The first kitchen pictures, you can see the doorway.

Breakfast room above

Formal Dining room below
Lots of storage.  My husband’s pride and joy is
his dual temperature wine cooler with 2 refrigerator drawers below.
We added a drawer dishwasher, warming oven, sink and ice maker to
make it more convenient.
A niche in the dining room.
Guest bathroom downstairs. A wall hung toilet makes it easier to clean

.Landing upstairs.

Guest bedroom upstairs.  I don’t like the oak set. I
 am tempted to give it to my son or try painting.
Master bedroom
View off our master bedroom balcony.
It overlooks our pool.
Master bath.

This patio is off our Dining room.

Koi pond and patio in back.

Patio off Breakfast room.

Coming from the back area

From the back, the walkway connects and  you can either go to the front
door, gate, or walk down to the pool.

Twilight hour shot

It’s an honor to feature our ever-changing home.  Thank you Debbie for this opportunity.
Linda your home is absolutely breathtaking. I can see every inch, nook and cranny is filled with such LOVE and PRIDE.  I thank you for sharing and opening your home to us.
Head on over to Linda’s if you will and say hello.

Life and Linda

Linda
www.lifeandlinda.com

Share mePin on Pinterest19Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Google+0Share on Reddit0Share on StumbleUpon0Print this pageEmail this to someone

Comments

Linda thanks for sharing, you have some very beautiful furniture and features of your home. I love the fresco behind the bar area too. Really a treat, and I can tell you have such a love for your home, that’s very cool too!

2. Sonny says

totally amazingly beautiful.. I could keep on with the glowing adjectives but you’ve probably heard them all a gazillion times.

thanks Deb for sharing another lovely home with us. they are always a joy to view.

Oh so beautiful! I love the gardens and the entrance gate gives a glimpse of the splendor inside. What a gorgeous home to feature, Debbie. Great post, Linda, I love your home!
    Debbie :)

Thank you Debbie for featuring our home. We have made many changes over the years.
    I appreciate the opportunity. Have a great week-end everyone…many thanks for the lovely comments.

Hi LInda, your home is magnificent. I did get to see some new spaces that I had not seen from following your blog. It looks like a movie star’s home! So beautifully decorated. I love the fireplace and sunken living room. The weather looks like Paradise. xo

Linda’s home and property is incredible. What a view from her kitchen. Northern California is the ideal climate! Thanks for taking us on a tour of your amazing home, LInda.

Wowzer!!! That is amazing! It looks like a classy resort! I would stay there in a heartbeat! Linda, if you ever need me, you just let me know! I will be there!

What a beautiful home Linda has! I never tire of seeing pictures if it! It’s like a beautiful resort!
    The formal dining room is fabulous- one of my favorite rooms! I love the bathrooms too- I love to see curves in design and the arched stone work above the guest bath is fabulous! Great post and what a treat to have your home featured!

Hi Debbie: I’ve seen pictures of Linda’s house before, but it is like a new experience each time. It certainly is beautiful and how nice of you to showcase it for us..Happy Weekend..Judy

Linda is my blog ANGEL who started my blog for me!!!!! She is a beautiful woman; iside and out and her home is SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would NEVER, ever want to leave this magnificent home. Thanks so much for featuring her, Debbie, and thanks to Linda for sharing her home. XO, Pinky