Time to party AGAIN! {newbie w/ a twist party}

Sorry girls, I had to take a little breather yesterday and not start the newbie party early.

I am sure you understand.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

If you missed any doings here…

I had our Carolina Fall home tour,

then I shared the creepiest and very gross only for boys Napkin mod podge

pumpkin.

Pretty gross with that finger right?

GOOD, they are suppose to be.

Now let’s get this party started!

Let’s get this party started:

NEWBIES blogging 6 months or less and/or less than 100 followers.

NEWBIE graduates, you are no longer a newbie but have attended my party in the past.

CRAFTS/diy, all are welcome.

All I ask is that you add my link or button to your post.

I also encourage you strongly to mix and mingle.  Remember a lot of you are new and are looking for some new friends out here….THIS is the place to find them:)

Would LOVE if you followed me on facebook.

I am there often and love to share your ideas too!

Facebook

Then of course you will find me at my other home

Pinterest

Comments

I always love this fun party. I may relax some today and go visitin’! I posted some pics of my family today! Hope you can stop by to visit…I know you’ll want to meet them! heehee! Sweet hugs!

I am almost ready to graduate and am so glad that I will still be welcome here on Mondays!l I love to party here! Thanks for hosting! Hugs, Penny

Thanks Debbie – it’ so appreciated really ( I know it must be a lot of work )
    Can’t wait to browse – have yourself a wonderful week – hell take another day off!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

Thanks for continuing to host, Debbie. I’ve not had time to decorate for Halloween this year, so I’m getting my “Halloween decor” fix through you and all your ideas!!!

Hi Debbie Dear! You’re just the coolest mom to make these spookies for your boys. My son would have loved this! :)
    Hope your week is off to a good start.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

First time at your blog and landed on the blog party….so I linked 3 different projects (glitter pumpkins, a fall door project and a monogrammed canvas). Hope that’s ok! I could use some blog traffic! LOL! Blessings, Jennifer

Oh, hi! I was not able to link anything up this week but I’ve discovered such wonderful blogs and projects and decor and houses. Wow–the talent and creativity! Also, I didn’t realize I could primp my pumpkin all month–Great!

I was so busy all weekend that I didn’t get a chance to see your Friday home tour until this morning. I love (love love love) the story of your house and the way your boys’ college is all provided for now. What a wonderful thing!! I also love your house, but I think you already knew that. You have such a great style.

(I hope things went well in Atlanta! I prayed.)

I’m oh so late but I made it! Thanks for hosting…I’m so excited to see all these links. Yay! I’ll be back to pin and visit tonight when I’m watching DWTS!

Wow – what a cool idea! Thanks for thinking of this! I’ve been blogging for a little over a year but have less than 100 followers so I’m excited to get to participate :)

I know your boys love those pumpkins! Seems at their ages, the more gross, the better. :)

So many talented peeps….off to check out their creativity.

Pat

1. […] Debbiedoo’s, Southern Hospitality, House of Hepworth’s, Savvy Southern Style, Mustache Mama, The Shabby Creek Cottage, The Brambleberry Cottage, Vintage Wanna Be, Stringtown Home,  Homework, Becoming Martha, The Frugal Girls, The Shabby Nest, My Romantic Home, At the Picket Fence,  My Repurposed Life, Finding Fabulous, Liz Marie Blog,  See Vanessa Craft, Truly Lovely, A Night Owl Blog, Natasha in Oz, Tatertots & Jello, Be Different Act Normal, Life on Lakeshore Drive, Between Naps on the Porch, The Project Queen, […]