The Daily Doo’s {Happenings going on!}

Today, I want to catch up and share some happenings for the upcoming week.

FIRST,

You can find me over at Kim’s from Savvy Southern Style’s for a guest post.

Or should I say a guest Roast!

Hop on over and see what I have to say!

NEXT,

Myself and these other fine ladies will be hosting a Fall fest of Fun!

First….

The DIY show off, you can link up your FUN Fall crafts on October 3rd.

Fox Hollow Cottage, your lovely Mantels on October 4th.

My Uncommon slice of Suburbia, You lovely tablescapes on October 5th.

and then myself, your Fall home tour on October 6th.

{This can be any room in your house that is decorated for FALL.

It does not need to be a complete home tour.

Another thing I have been doing over the weekend is playing in Picmonkey.

YIKES, I was a bit obsessive and could not decide which header I liked best.

I finally settled on this one!

It is so easy to make your own, just beware you may be there for hours!

I won’t even show you the other 7 I made…

you may have been visiting throughout the day and saw them anyhow:)

Last for the day…

don’t forget my Newbie party with a twist happening now.

You can also find me over on facebook and Pinterest..OFTEN, I might add!

Facebook

Pinterest

Comments

1. Rondell says

I agree a lot of parties going on, still have to take pics of my mantel, we are having fall weather here in Pa. no sun when it”s raining:) I know I’ll be there for yours Deb!

I changed mine up a bit as well. I love this time of year! A week of linking up is going to be so much fun. Time to pull out the decor and get busy. Thanks for being a delightful hostess.

Sounds like a busy week for you! Hopefully I will get some Halloween projects completed in time! Still hanging on a my fall decor. I too created a new header with Picmonkey. Put it on my FB page. So much fun!! Have a great week Deb!

I want what you’re having! You MUST have some sort of “energy” vibe that I certainly don’t have….and can’t remember if I ever did! :) Seriously, I am almost out of breath just reading all this.

The header is adorable! You know I’m no techie but I will *try* to find some time to go over to Pic Monkey and play. LOL

Have a wonderful week my friend!
    Pat

Girl, you never fail to make me smile. You are such a hoot!

I’m so very, very glad to see that y’all are holding a series of Fall parties in October. I am TOO SLOW to get much ready for September parties. I love fall; it’s my favorite season. But it takes me a long time to actually get my act together! Glad to know that these parties will be ones that I can actually join! :)

6. Anne Boykin says

Hi Debra, I’m visiting from Savy Southern Style and can see that you’re a friend of Ann (Sutton) too. I’m signing up to follow you – looks like you’re having a lot of fun here!

Hi Debbie: Your new header is really cute. I’m afraid to even try a new header, as it was a job for me getting mine on and I’m afraid I might not be able to put another one on. You are right about PicMonkey. I actually read your post earlier today and went right to PicMonkey and started fooling around. I didn’t even get dressed today!! It is a lot of fun though..Happy Tuesday..Judy

I just flew in from Pic Monkey where I’ve spent the last 3 days….how fun is it over there !! I think I made 3…no…4 so we can change them out during the month. woo hoo…ain’t life grand.
    I love the one you are using now…cute as can be.