Spooky, Gothic Halloween Mantel

If you don’t like spooky, Gothic and Halloween, you best beware!~

Today I share with you our Spooky, Gothic  Halloween Mantel.

If I was a good spooky story teller I would write as I shared my pictures…
however, I am not…

so use your imagination,

and enter if you dare!

Spooky Halloween mantel with dollar tree decor

Most everything came from the Dollar tree, mini skulls, hands,, spiders and more.

The banner came from Marshall’s last year.

The chain, DOLLAR tree.

Sparkly ants, Marshalls…oops I lost a finger!

OUCH!!~ {Bag of fingers came from the dollar tree}

Netting, Dollar tree along with the faux tombstones.

Splat witch, Marshalls

I decided to have her indoors instead of on a tree outside

Witches hat, Dollar tree

Large skulls and bones all from the Dollar tree.

That about sums up our Spooky, Gothic Halloween Mantel.

Our boys LOVED it!~

Sharing with:

Fox Hollow Cottage for her Mantel party TOMORROW!~

Shabby nest

Funky junk interiors

Halloween mantels

Comments

1. Lizy says

Girl…you hit it right out of the ball park with this mantel!!!I I totally “heart” it!!!!! It’s gothic chic!!!! very classy just like you! I like spooky with panache not cutesy, that’s why I’m loving yours. Thanks for sharing! :0) Cant’ wait to see the rest of the beautiful mantels at Shannon’s tomorrow =0) Hugs, Lizy

Wow! You went ALL out on your mantel this year. It’s great! I just knew that your kids would love it too. I can’t believe Halloween will be here in just a few weeks. This year is just flying by! I’ve only got a few more years left to have a child that trick or treats. Guess, I better hang on to them while I can!

This is Halloween fun at its best–elegance that got all spookified! I got the funniest visual on the witch–like a bird that accidentally flew inside and tried to get out through the chimney but it didn’t work! I bet your boys like this mantel too.

Pinned the banner and the witch cracks me up. If I get up at 5 a.m. I might be able to get a mantel done in time for the party.

~Bliss~

I just saw the previous post with all the lovely fall mantels. Then, I clicked to this post and am giggling. Only you could pull off something this fun. Still giggling as I type.

It really is creative, and even though I’m sure I’m not the first to say it, boo-tee-fully done!

My goodness am I glad to be back.

6. Kelly says

The tombstones came from Dollar Tree? I’m impressed. But I really like the banner with the poison and witch’s brew.
    Very cool and spooky. :)
    Kelly

I can just picture you all dressed in gothic spooky attire waiting to invite the unsuspecting trick r treatr’s in and scaring the begeeeezle out of them,this is so much fun Debbie.

I LOVE it! I just went to the Dollar Tree near me this afternoon and they had *nothing*….nada….zip…. I was so disappointed. Guess I’ll try another one tomorrow or another type of $ store. Halloween is just so fun!

Pat

I bet your kids were thrilled with this fantastic Halloween mantel–you did a great job with all the details! I love the splat witch :) Nice to hear from you over at my place the other day–I appreciate you stopping by!