Recycled can ideas {such a cute little anyone “can” do project}!

Hey, don’t throw those cans in the recycle bin!

Re-cycle/Re-purpose them to use as decor around your house.

How about I share some Recycled can ideas that anyone can do!

Today, I in fact did three of my own.

This is not my first rodeo with recycled can ideas.

I have in fact done a few in the summer time.

Spray painted recycled cans

Mod podge cans with magazines

Now onto today’s recycled cans idea.

Nothing fancy here.  I just mod podged some Halloween labels I found at Walmart the other day, embellished with some creepy crawler spiders.

And of course some fresh flowers.

They look so happy in the window.

Pretty soon the leaves will be changing color, and I love to look out my window while doing the dishes.

Or should I say while loading up the dishwasher.

Now how about I share some other inspiration I found for you.

Here is my most recent recycled can idea, that I just LOVE.

Recipe/mod podged can

{Buttons galore and more}

{source: Sweet Paul Magazine}

{source: Jayne Weddings}

{source: Country Home}

{source: Sweet Paul Magazine}

Sharing with:

WOW us Wednesday

Kristen’s Creations

Share mePin on Pinterest10,162Share on Facebook16Tweet about this on Twitter9Share on Google+0Share on Reddit0Share on StumbleUpon0Print this pageEmail this to someone

Comments

I always forget about crafting with cans! Those are some great ideas you shared. I like yours with the Halloween labels on them. That was a cute idea!

2. Kris says

Endless ideas and possibilities!!! So cute!!!
    Hope you are doing well. I am sort of behind in the blogging world.
    : ) Kris

Great inspiration! I am trying to find ways to decorate without spending anything else and this is perfect! In fact, I JUST threw some cans in the recycling — off to retrieve them and try some of these ideas for fall decorations! I love your Halloween cans with the spiders — so cute! Thanks for rounding up and sharing these with us.

Hi Debbie. thanks for sharing the can ideas. I LOVE anything Sweet Paul does, his idea here is so cool! And I love the copper sprayed ones too!

I just came from my craft room painting some cans and now I see your post. Great timing! All are great ideas. I threw 6 chicken broth cans away this weekend because my can stash is really adding up. I need to figure out what all I’m going to do with the ones I have.

I just love those cans…the Halloween ones are perfect for this month. Gotta look and see if our Walmart have those decals. So cute.
    xo bj

Cans are useful. Now that fall is here I will use a lot more canned foods for my soups. You have posted some really great ideas to keep them from the dumpster. Thank you!

Oh how things have changed! I can remember my grandmother using an old tin can as a pot for her flowers. LOL I used to think it was so weird, even as a 10 year old. Now we use them to decorate and store, and so much more. Too cute, Deb. :-)

Very cute ideas, Debbie! After one of your first “can” ideas, I washed & saved a few in my decor closet — now I know what I shall do with them!

Do you know we have the same kitchen light fixture? Mine is over my island. Great minds & such good taste in decorating, don’t you think? LOL!!!

Carol

I would love to do some crafts with cans, but last time I attempted I cut my finger pretty nasty on the edge where the can was opened (it was a can with a pop top). Any suggestions on what to do about those nasty edges? I’m dedicated to crafts, but I feel like there’s such a thing as too much blood shed for them lol