Fall mantel decorating ideas {Features}

Good day everyone!
Today I want to share some features from the Newbie with a twist party.

So many Fall Mantels to be shared,

I thought I would share some Fall mantel decorating ideas from the party. Better known as a round up.

Jane from the Cottage on the crossroads, had with her Owl.

Jane’s mantel is just perfect!

decorated mantel

Shirley from Housepatality designs ‘s Fall/Harvest custom made sign is the perfect addition.

SWOON this one for sure.

DSC_4599

Diane from Design till it shines made the cutest Autumn banner for her mantel.

Shari from Turnstyle vogue wowed me with her Rustic Football mantel…

so cool!

IMG_8560

Holly from Down to Earth Style has a Style like no other.

She really rocks it.

Martina from Northern Nesting, went simple.  Her simplicity makes quite the statement for the season.

Love it Martina!

Must love Junk, never disappoints.

She really has a unique style too.

Love the layering look here.

Atta girl’s mantel was super!

Rustic chippy wood fall mantel in aqua blue by AttaGirlSays.com

Rustic, chippy elegance!

and just in case you missed my Fall Mantel from last week.

It will be different after today.

I am working on my Halloween Mantel.

Shannon also shared her Cute Fall mantel, along with her painted glass project.

Easy, peasy and look at what a statement they make.

as she likes to call it

Simple, Natural Fall Fireplace. Mantel & Hearth Decor.

There are many more Fall decor, crafts, vignettes, and mantels that you may check out from my Newbie party with a twist…

All Fantastic and creative ideas.was fantastic to see.

And a cute throw in for good measure is Carlene from Organized clutter...

her pumpkin just tickled me.

Thank you for joining me each week. I appreciate it so much!~

Starting today is our October’fest of fun party

The DIY show off, you can link up your FUN Fall crafts on October 3rd.

Fox Hollow Cottage, your lovely Mantels on October 4th.

My Uncommon slice of Suburbia, Your lovely tablescapes on October 5th.

and then myself, your Fall home tour on October 6th.

This does NOT need to be a full home tour…a room decorated for Fall will suffice the party.  Hope to see you there.

You can find me on Facebook and Pinterest in the meantime!

Facebook

Pinterest

Share mePin on Pinterest1,130Share on Facebook8Tweet about this on Twitter2Share on Google+0Share on Reddit0Share on StumbleUpon0Print this pageEmail this to someone

Comments

Those are some beautiful mantles!! I think my absolute favorites are Atta Girl’s and Must Love Junk. Its got the whole chippy, rustic look thing that I love going on. But seriously all of them are absolutely outstanding! Great features, Debbie! Thanks for sharing!

Beautiful inspiring round up! Looking forward to the week of fun parties and so excited to kick off the event today! Have a great week, Debbie!

Hi Debbie Dear! Oh, I’ve missed you and look at all of these wonderful mantels! I love them. Can you believe I haven’t one thing out for fall yet? I’ve got to get on the ball.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

Debbie, what a great roundup of mantels and thanks for including mine! I can’t decide which one is my favorite because they are all incredible. I’m working on a tablescape and finishing my fall decorating today so I hope to have some things to link up to the party.

Debbie,

What beautiful mantels!! Loved the football mantel with the vintage twist. That pumpkin is the cutest. I had not seen that before!! Love it :) So much pretty stuff, aren’t we lucky we get to see it all?

Shannon

Outstanding!! I love all of the features….such talented ladies. Now, find me a faux mantel and all of you come and help me decorate! We’ll have food, drinks, laughter and so much more. ;-)

Pat

Holy macaroni! I just happen to be looking for fall mantel inspiration. Since I’ve been away, I need a booster shot of creativity. There were so many good ideas on there. I particularly liked the one with the pale blue accents. Just beautiful. Thanks, Debbie.

BTW, I read your recent comment about the family job loss. Please tell them that someone down in Georgia has decided to pray for them. I don’t have his name, but God does. I care very much.

Thanks so much for featuring my autumn banner. I stop by your blog often for inspiration and thanks for hosting! Do you still have an I was featured button?