20+ Diy burlap projects

Hi there!

Today, I am sharing 20+ diy burlap projects that I have done in the past two years.
I see a lot of new friends and faces and thought I would revisit some DIY burlap projects that you in fact may not have seen.

It is so nice reflecting and revisiting some of my past work.  Fun to see how you grow and learn along the way.

First, let me share,

diy burlap coasters.

Very easy tut on these too.

We still use them often.

This diy burlap art work was  a cinch.

I still admire it every time I walk by the guest room

All of this Stenciled art work is actually diy by me:)

My No sew burlap projects are always a hit with you all.

NO sew…that’s because I can’t sew.

But I can stitch witch with the best of them.

In this case, my no sew kitchen burlap valances, hot glue was my friend.

thought I would show you our new lighting too…recent purchase, a Christmas present to each other.

Those are Edison light bulbs that give that vintage look to any lighting.

There there is, my no sew burlap rice bag pillow..

stitch witch was my friend.

Along with some twine to wrap up some loose ends.

Did I mention this bag was free?

For a full tut you can check out that post.

Diy Banner for the FP.  This one I really enjoyed.

I even added some cute little embellishments.

And instead of Family, I stenciled Familia..sounded fancier in Spanish.

How could we forget our Pool noodle wreath party?

Which btw, wreath no more.  I have since upcycled this little ole noodle.

Sharing with:

WOW us Wednesday

Thrifty decor chick

Come on over and join me on Facebook

Facebook

and Pinterest

Pinterest

Catch up on my latest Spring burlap projects too!

French Country burlap wreath

Pretty Spring Burlap utensil place settings.

You also may enjoy my DIY gallery seeing you stopped by today!

I have well over 100 of my own diy crafts and projects that I have done a small budget that you certainly can do too! Check it out!~

Share mePin on Pinterest808Share on Facebook8Tweet about this on Twitter1Share on Google+17Share on Reddit0Share on StumbleUpon0Print this pageEmail this to someone

Comments

I love burlap! I plan on doing those valences for our kitchen soon. I’ve got the bags. Had to laugh at the pillow, I just inserted a pillow in a large rice bag my daughter gave me. I did have to sew the one end closed. Guess I just love the stuff cuz it’s so rustic and all. :)

It’s so great to be back and visiting blogs for inspiration. I love fall and burlap just screams fall. I remember most if not all of these and loved them the first time around. Since I’m currently looking for wall art, I’m glad to revisit the ones you did for the guest room. VERY cute to me!

Cute, cute! Your creativity is always fun. I LOVE the new light fixtures! I’m sure your hubby will forget by Christmas and buy you something else. ;-)

Pat

Pat

Pat

Guess I’m just an old friend then. I remember each one of these, but they are still fun. Off to the north woods of Wisconsin. See ya on the flip side. Can’t wait to see what’s up there next. Always a joy to visit.

Debbie, I love this header. The burlap projects are always fun and you are so creative. You have spurred me with spray paint however I have not been brave enough to do a thing with burlap. Yet. xo, olive

Debbie, I love all of our creative burlap projects!!….I did one of these projects for my Fall mantel….and moving on to the porch later this week….My favorite of your projects has to be the burlap valances…so very pretty!!

Debbie,

Those are great looking coasters. I don’t think I’ve seen them before. I love all your burlap projects. I think it was you that made me fall in love with burlap.

Did you see my curtain I just made?

10. Debbie says

I am doing some burlap projects and want to have that frayed edge look. How do I keep it from fraying after done? Is there a treatment to apply here ?
    Thanks so much
    Debbie

11. melo says

Help! How on earth did you stamp those little burlap bags? For my wedding I bought little burlap bags for favors and am going to put a treat inside, however when I went to stencil a dandelion it just looked like a blob. Boo. What kind of stamp pad are you using for the stamps to come out so clear? Thanks sooo much for your help!