Shabby chic pumpkins {Primp your pumpkin party started}

Welcome to the PRIMP your pumpkin party, hosted by myself {Debbiedoo’s},

Shannon {Fox Hollow cottage}  and Jessica {Mom 4 real}!

Now this here ye pumpkin you may not be expecting from me.

A Shabby chick pumpkin!

Yes, I know, I really am stretching this.

However, our bedroom has a little shabby chic style to it and I thought I could make a shabby chic pumpkin to go with the decor.

So I started with a plain white faux pumpkin.

I did paint it, and hated it:(
So I thought now what?

Slept on it, woke up and it hit me.

Shabby chic rose tissue paper should do the trick.

I had a fun little photo shoot for my primp your pumpkin party.

After all, it was a special day.

I have had these dried roses forever.

They made for a nice embellishment to my little beautiful girl here.

A little pearls and some bling!

I just happen to have some roses in bloom

what shall I name her?
Pretty sad when you have name a pumpkin don’t you think?

How about I just call her Shabbylicous?

So that’s it!

A little mod podge, tissue paper from the dollar tree and time.

A Shabby chic Pumpkin! who would have thought?

I will show you what she looks like in our bedroom next time around.

So let’s see how you primped your pumpkins.

All we ask is that you add our button or link to your post that you are joining us.

Oh and don’t forget to meet some more pumpkin heads!
Have fun!

Would love to see you over at Facebook too!

I am always shouting and sharing over there too!

Sharing with:

DIY Fall Festival

Fall in Love

Kristen’s Creations

Show and tell

Share mePin on Pinterest4,002Share on Facebook5Tweet about this on Twitter1Share on Google+4Share on Reddit0Share on StumbleUpon0Print this pageEmail this to someone

Comments

1. Penny @ The Comforts of Home & Flea Market Makeovers says

What a great party! I am not doing pumpkins this year, but I am thrilled to be able to look at everyone else’s for inspiration for next year!
    Penny

Shabbylicious indeed! I love you and Shannon and Jessica for this because I love pumpkins. I didn’t primp one but I’m going to get so many great ideas from all these wonderful posts. Thanksthanksthanks!

3. Maria says

Debbie, your pumpkin is so pretty! This is one party I can not join. I tried so hard to mod podge my pumpkin but it was an incredible disaster!!! LOL I will just enjoy visiting all the entries. :)

Hi Debbie: I hope this doesn’t go all out to everyone, but I didn’t know how else to get ahold of you. I don’t know what button I pushed, and pretty sure it is my fault because I am so unsavvy when it comes to technology, but when I opened my g-mail this morning, I think I must have every blog that you ever wrote on it. I started deleting but they just keep multiplying. Has this happened to you and do you have a clue as to why I’m getting them. I love following you and would like an idea how to fix this..Happy Wednesday..Judy

Oh I love ADORE your shabby chic girlie pumpkin! You did an excellent job!
    What a fun party, I am so happy to join in on the fun!
    Thank you for co-hosting!

Your shabby chic pumpkins must feel like she is the prettiest girl at the party! What stunning entries and imagination everyone has! Thanks so much for hosting!

:D Sorry I am so late to the party….it has been a very busy day. Thank-you so much for hosting!

You inspired me with my pumpkin design, Debbie. I opted for something simple because I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown!!! :/

xo,
    RJ

Great job! Very romantic!
    When I started blogging 5 years ago, there was a “show us your pretty pumpkin” party and that was it- I was hooked on blogging!

I linked up and I can’t wait to visit some of these blogs!

Thanks for hosting!

Debbie,

Thank you for your comment on my pumpkin cheesecake! I hope you try it. I am a great fan of your blog and love the Copy Cat challenge. I have spent the last two hours visiting so many of these beautiful pumpkin posts. So many talented ladies. Thank you for hosting and sharing!

Have a wonderful weekend, Elizabeth

WOW! I can’t wait to make more pumpkins….I’ve just been re-inspired!!! Yours is a beauty and so many others here are as well….thank you for hosting!