Fall Mantel decor

Good day everyone!

Today I am sharing my Fall mantel decor.
Fall is in the air around the Carolina’s and I am LOVING it.

I kept our Fall mantel very simple this year.

I told you I kept Fall decorating pretty simple as well.

You get the gist and the feeling around here, so that is all that matters.

I have bins and bins full of goodies but just did not have the time nor energy to dig them all out.

I am only sharing a few snippets for now.

The diy banner I did myself and will show you how and what I did at a later time.

Decorating with old torn up books really adds to the rustic look I like.

Sticks,twigs and leaves adds to the Fall feeling.

That is it for now folks! Gotta run…

Follow along with me on FACEBOOK

fall mantel

Comments

Hi Debbie: That is a really beautiful mantle display. I like the way you took the photo too. I have a clock just like yours stuck out in the garage. What ‘s it doing out there ?!!! Time to haul it out..Happy Sunday..Judy

Hi Debbie…I hope it’s OK that I joined your mantle party this week. I saw that Newbie party graduates were mentioned so I took the opportunity to link up. If I misinterpreted I will understand if you delete me. I always loved your Monday party and miss participating! Your mantle is gorgeous by the way…loves the banner and the twine garland so naturally elegant!.
    Hope you had a wonderful weekend Debbie!

Looks great…your grapevine swag is da bomb!!….I’m dign’ that Fall banner with your signature rooster!
    Lovin’ this rustic look!!!…your fireplace/mantel/and spark catcher is gorgeous.

that is one beautiful mantle display…I love the use of the grapevine. It reminds me of something that my grandmother would do…she’d bring in vines,driftwood, bitttersweet…create something elaborate but yet oh so natural looking :)

Your Fall decor in the family room is so pretty. I like the grapevine garland and wreath you added to your fireplace. I’ve noticed a lot of people are keeping it simpler this year.

6. Penny @ The Comforts of Home & Flea Market Makeovers says

Your mantel looks great Debbie! I don’t have a fireplace in this rental, but the house we are buying has one….can’t wait to get closed on it!

Your mantel looks so beautiful Debbie! You always layer everything wonderfully and it is just lovely. I see lots of great Fall ideas linked up that I’ll have to check out!
    Vanessae

Love, love your mantel! Although, Spring has just started in our country, I love looking at all the Fall projects & recipes. Thank you for hosting another great party – have a great week,
    Linda

Debbie,
    I *L O V E* your mantle, you have done a magnificent job on it. I love the colors and the banner, it looks so warm and festive. Your pictures are so pretty. Thanks for inspiring! XO ~Liz

Your Mantel is beautiful! It looks perfect for your home.
    Thanks for hosting another party!! It is REALLY fun to see “what’s out there”
    Have a beautiful day!
    Meegan

Thanks for hosting such fun parties. I am gathering such wonderful ideas for fall decorating! I haven’t implemented any yet, but I do love your fall banner on the mantle.

12. Chrissy says

I love this mantle, understated but beautiful details. I hope to someday have a fireplace again. I just love that old clock, my great grandparents had a similar one.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Chrissy

Debbie, your fall mantel is beautiful! I love your fall banner. I have been wanting to make one but haven’t done it yet. Thanks for hosting and enjoy your evening, Gail

Though I’ve been a regular visitor, surprisingly have never seen the newbie link party before. This is such a wonderful idea. And big thank you for giving all the newbies the exposure. Now a dumb question, by followers what do you mean? I started the blog back in Jan this year and have only 73 subscribers (have more on FB and Pinterest). So am I eligible to enter? :)

Very pretty and warm!!!! I miss you Debbie!! I feel like I never see your blog in my feed? I wonder why? I need to look in to that ASAP! I can’t wait to make a banner like yours! I love it!

Love ya!