Fall Decorating, crafting pumpkins,Fall mantels, eating chili and more!

Fall is in the Air!~

I LOVE Fall, I love Fall decorating, crafting, baking and all that seasonal warm goodness that goes with it!

Today I want to feature some newbies, and some graduates from the party.

I sure appreciate you joining me each week.

With so many parties to choose from, it is nice you drop on by to share with myself and my readers too!

Let’s check it out this week.

First:

My friend Gail from Gail’s Decorative touch.

Her diy Fabric pumpkins are just delightful!

Another idea for the primp your pumpkin party!

009

Speaking of more pumpkins, check out these cuties from White Weathered Hutch

Burlap pumpkins! Ahhh, I love this idea.  And with a little mod podge, the perfect project for me.

Who doesn’t love chili on a Fall day?
One step Woman shared a fabulous chili Mac recipe I will be sure to try this season

A Vintage Green.

She shares a variety of Grapevine Wreaths for the Fall season.

I could not let this feature slip through without sharing Our Home Away from Home

Fall Mantel.

Just Gorgeous!

Thank you again for sharing and joining me.

If I featured you, feel free to grab a feature button from my side bar.

ALSO, I would love to see you over on Facebook, where I shout, share and chat it up with you all!

Share mePin on Pinterest47Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Google+0Share on Reddit0Share on StumbleUpon0Print this pageEmail this to someone

Comments

Thanks for sharing those great features with us, Debbie! I keep forgetting that I can “come back” on Mondays now to your party as a graduate…it was so traumatic to have to leave as a “newbie” who had outgrown the party parameters.

Gail’s pumpkin in that silver bucket is rustic and elegant. I love pumpkins. I may not join your primp the pumpkin party because I am having surgery this Friday. But I will visit a lot.

3. MariaElena says

Debbie, thank you, thank you for the feature!!! I am a happy girl today! LOL You made my day! I am so honored you like my mantle and to be included with all the other wonderful features. Thank you so much, Debbie!

OK…. lets see who gets their burlap pumpkins made first, you, me or Gail, because I know she’s gonna want to give that her decorative touch.

~Bliss~
    (PS don’t put your money on me being 1st)

I am loving this wonderful cool fall weather we have enjoyed this week. Certainly puts me in the mood to add touches of fall here and there. Cute features and I love chili. Need to make a pot.

Love the great inspiration of all of these links. I am getting hooked on looking at mantel decorating and it is great to add to my thoughts from great bloggers. When I saw the mac chili I had a blast from the past. I haven’t had that since I was a little girl. I’ve got to make that!