Vintage wedding brooch diy bouquet

Hey there!~ Today I am sharing the

Vintage wedding brooch diy bouquet.

The vintage wedding brooch/pin was made my my Mom.

As I have stated, it all started with a Pinterest pin.

You may view my  PINTEREST boards to see all the wedding inspiration my Mom, myself and sister pinned for the event.

My Mom even had charms made of our Grandparents.  So sweet and so very special.

It was a beautiful conversation piece, and a very special keepsake for a lifetime.

So here’s the skinny on the details and supplies

30-40 brooches, old new,vintage buttons too if you so wish.

18” 20-gauge green and silver wire

Floral tape

Scissors

Needle-nosed pliers

Wire cutters

Glue gun

Ribbon and lace for handle

Pins

My Mom watched a you tube video, which I have found one for you.  You can of course improvise and make whatever is easier for you.

You can find me on FACEBOOK, where I am chatting and sharing it up often!

Hope you can join me there too!~

Comments

Thanks so much for hosting Debbie! My hairdresser’s neice did the brooch bouquet this summer also – they’re just beautiful – trying to talk my daughter into having one ( she’s getting married next summer )
    Big hugs,
    Suzan

Debbie your sister is gorgeous, what a beautiful boquet so unique. I am finally back online at home and love coming to your site again, I missed it so much. Would love to see more pictures of the wedding the one of your family is beautiful.

What a beautiful bride and that is such a beautiful idea, oh my gosh, it just opens so many avenues for your own creativity, so beautiful! i love the charms of the grand parents,

My post is about a brooch too! They are all the craze right now! They are so lovely! Maybe I will renew my vows and make a brooch bouquet for myself! lol

I love that bouquet, but when you showed the charms of your grandparents hanging from it, that just took it beyond. What a treasure!

Thanks so much for sharing about your sister’s bouquet. It is beautiful and such a wonderful way to add sentimental details. Thanks for hosting the Newbie Party, also! I love seeing the links that are shared and always get great feedback from your site.

I’ve already said it before but will do it again~The bouquet is just beautiful and what a wonderful keepsake!
    Thanks again for hosting, always love to join your party!

That’s so pretty Debbie. Love getting the little glimpses of the wedding!! The charms with the grandparents photos is such a special idea. I really liked that :)

The Bouquet is Beautiful in and of itself, but what a Special touch and Sweet touch to add vintage photos of family members. This certainly was a Beautiful wedding.
    Have a great week!
    Angelina

Thanks for hosting! I linking up as a graduate! I was absent during my 6th month (vacation and moving Mom) and have always wanted some “make-up” time! ;)

• FABBY says

I am a graduate, thanks for the party, it’s great! I love that gorgeous bouquet and beautiful bride! Very unique and a lovely idea for a bridal bouquet. Have a terrific week.
      FABBY

This is such a gorgeous piece and then it becomes an heirloom…..just wonderful!
    Hooking up as a newbie today…blog is 3 months old today :)

It turned out amazing! Just a great idea and keepsake! Makes you want to get married again …..certainly wish they had Pinterest back in the late 80′s! Happy Monday!

Came over to say thanks for stopping by Quirky Vistas to leave me your encouraging words and I saw that you are having a newbie graduate party. Thought I’d join in on the fun. Thanks so much for putting the party on for us!
    Liz

14. MariaElena says

Debbie, your sister’s bouquet is the most original and beautiful I have ever seen!!! What a gorgeous heirloom to pass on to generations to come! My favorite part is the charms with the pictures of your grandparents. That just brought tears to my eyes. Gorgeous! Thank you for hosting this fabulous party. I don’t think I have anything to share this week, well, maybe, LOL, but I sure will go visit all the other links. Have a great week!

I love that bouquet and your sister is a beautiful bride. My daughter is looking for similar ideas for her upcoming wedding so I’ll pass this on. Your new format is great, I’m about ready to graduate and just didn’t know what I would do with myself!

Lynn

The bouquet is so beautiful. I think the best part for me would be the sentiments attached….like the charms for the grandparents. Such a memory maker!

Pat

17. Rondell says

Sorry Deb, i put it in the craft section, please delete and when I get home from work I’ll redo it:) Thanks

Thanks for having a newbie party! I sometimes feel lost in this blogging world.. but a party like this is so helpful! Thanks again!

-Peggy

Debbie…your sister’s bouquet will be a something she will treasure all her life….I really love the idea of creating a bouquet such as this that you can pass down within the family for future weddings and adding the pictures of the brides who carried it!….What a great thing that would be….

Thanks for hosting Debbie…have a wonderful day!!

Hi Debbie! I am excited to join my first newbie party! Hopefully one day I will move to the “over 100″ followers list. Your sister’s bouquet was lovely and more importantly, it was meaningful. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the bouquet! Love the close ups and the grand parents photos-very sweet!
    Thanks for hosting Debbie!
    make it a wonderful week!
    Meeg~

Thanks for hosting, Debbie. I can’t believe I’m one follower away from being a Newbie Grad! Ack! I’m not sure I’m ready for that. When My sister , finally finds a guy. I hope I can make her something like this.

How special is that bouquet!? WOW I really love this Debbie! What a great fun wedding ….awesome memories created right there! So happy you all enjoyed your time, and your sister looked stunning!

Of course, thank you so much for hosting another round!
    Jen