Farmhouse Industrial Cottage Home tour

Good morning peeps!

Well today is the BIG day…SISSIE is getting married.

I am actually in the hotel lobby, in my PJ’s, starbucks in hand and on my BLOG…

it’s an issue…I am die hard I guess.

My home tour today, almost did NOT happen. We were persistent though and I was bound and determined to get this one up.

Jennifer’s HOME is fantastic and I know so many of you are going to LOVE it, and want to head right on over to check her out!

So without further ado, and I then I am outta here…

MEET

Jennifer from the

TOPC_banner Farmhouse Industrial Cottage Home tour

Welcome to our home we call Cottage8. We bought this 1200 square foot ranch style home 4 years ago. This house was run down and downright nasty when we first bought it. But don’t take my word for it, click here to see the before’s. I think you’ll agree! Everyone thought we were crazy for buying it.

LRsite2 Farmhouse Industrial Cottage Home tour

My husband and I had no prior DIY home renovating experience before we bought this place, but we took it step by step, remodeling, and we completely gutted out the kitchen and started from scratch. It’s been quite a journey! I encourage you to check out our

FAQ’s page to find out how we did it all, and all our sources.

2 Farmhouse Industrial Cottage Home tour

While I have no formal design training, I have a strong passion for interior decorating. Things change around here on a weekly basis, and you just never know what I’ll be renovating next. I’ve recently completed our guest room and tv room, as well as our guest bathroom (all projects four years in the making). I’ll be revealing these spaces on my blog this coming Fall.

6 Farmhouse Industrial Cottage Home tour

By trade, I’m an antique dealer, and I have an online shop where I ship for free all over in the US. Perhaps it’s the influence of the great finds I bring back from my favorite flea markets and regular hunting spots, but I’m always on the lookout for curious pieces to create a unique and personal space that reflects our personalities.

LRsite3 Farmhouse Industrial Cottage Home tour

Loving this cloche idea! PRETTY!

LRsite4 Farmhouse Industrial Cottage Home tour

LRsite7 Farmhouse Industrial Cottage Home tour

LRsite10 Farmhouse Industrial Cottage Home tour

LRsite13 Farmhouse Industrial Cottage Home tour

m16_thumb7 Farmhouse Industrial Cottage Home tour

16 Farmhouse Industrial Cottage Home tour
14 Farmhouse Industrial Cottage Home tour

{I want that light}

closet2%25255B5%25255D Farmhouse Industrial Cottage Home tour

m12_thumb6 Farmhouse Industrial Cottage Home tour

Thank you so much Jennifer for sharing your spectacular home with us. For more fabulous home projects head on over to Jennifer’s for more!

{Sorry Jennifer your cute picture would not dowload on this computer…my Mom and sis are still sleeping and I am NOT on my own computer}

Jennifer is a cutie, take my word for it and GO say Hi!!~

PLEASE CLICK ON THE ABOVE LINKS HIGHLIGHTED IN THIS POST ABOVE to head on over to

Jennifers blog!~

See you all later, off to get ready for the big day!
XO

Share mepinterest Farmhouse Industrial Cottage Home tourfacebook Farmhouse Industrial Cottage Home tourtwitter Farmhouse Industrial Cottage Home tourgoogle Farmhouse Industrial Cottage Home tourreddit Farmhouse Industrial Cottage Home tourstumbleupon Farmhouse Industrial Cottage Home tourprint Farmhouse Industrial Cottage Home touremail Farmhouse Industrial Cottage Home tour

Comments

What a great house tour! I love it and went to see all the before and after pictures. Amazing transformation. Have fun today and I can’t wait to see pictures of your beautiful sister’s wedding- xo Diana

Hi Debbie Dear! Thank you for sharing Jennifer’s lovely home. What a lot of work they’ve done and how it paid ott! Have a great time the wedding!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia;)

Hi Debbie,

Jennifer has wonderful style. I love all the details in every room. She has a beautiful home!!!

Dee

P.S. Have fun today :)

I love her blog! I have been following Jennifer for awhile now. Her transformation is so inspiring! Thanks for sharing it and reminding me of all the wonderful things. Have a great time at your sister’s wedding!
    hugs,
    C

LOVE LOVE Jennifer’s home!! Heading over there now to see more! Wishing your sister and her new hubby a lifetime of happiness! Can’t wait to see pics!

I like it all, but it is the 2223 sign that really grabs my eye so I’ll head over to her blog and read some more and pin that cutie.

~Bliss~

Debbie, in the lobby in your PJs? I’d like to see a photo of that! You are devoted!

Thanks for sharing Jennifer’s home. I’ve been one of her followers since early on. She has done an amazing job!
    Have a fun day………Sarah

Jennifer is so incredibly talented. I love her cottage…everything about it! Her style is influencing a couple of my decisions in the library! Thanks for the tour, Jennifer and Debbie! Enjoy your sister’s wedding. Wish her good luck from me!

xo,
    RJ

girl you crack me up! in your pjs, getting ready for a wedding *blogging*! Hah! I know what you mean :-)
    This is a lovely home-tour post and I went over and checked out the shop *ooh-la-la!* too fun.
    enjoy the wedding!

Your in the lobby in your PJ’s made me laugh big time but a girl has to do what a girl has to do. I love this house tour. Every room is beautiful from beginning to end and I love the accessories. That large cloche is great. How could I not mention that cloche.

Cynthia

Jennifer’s the bomb! She helped me pull my house together via online, and phone conversations, and it was beyond incredible how she guided me. I always love seeing what she’s doing with her house, it’s so inspiring, thanks for featuring her!

Cindy

Did I just read that you’re in the hotel lobby in your pj’s? Debbie, you’re too much! I hope you have a wonderful time today at your sisters wedding. You know we’ll all be waiting to see pics, hint, hint.

Thank you again for featuring my home today. We are honored.

By the way, you have some very lovely readers on your blog. Thanks for all your sweet comments. My husband and I are enjoying reading them : )

oxox
    Jennifer

I really love the style of this home. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen it out in blogland before. I’d love to subscribe, but couldn’t find a link, so I’ve emailed her. Have a great time at the wedding!

I’ve followed Jennifer through the remodel ~ such an incredible home! They have excellent abilities and great taste. Thanks so much for sharing!

Hope the wedding is fantastic and everyone has a blast ~
    Pat

Jennifer has such a beautiful home! I can remember when she first posted pictures of Cottage 8. I would sit at the computer and just stare at her kitchen! lol

I have always loved Cottage8! I am so glad you featured it! I get so many ideas from this home!
    I pray that all goes well and you have much fun and many blessings this day of your sister’s wedding!
    Have a slice of cake (the only reason I come to a wedding *wink) for me, okay??
    Love,’
    Leslie

I just love Jennifer’s home! I’ve been a follower of hers for a long time and love to visit each month when she features a new Cottage Of The Month. Thank you for letting us have a peak inside her own home once again, it’s always such a treat! Enjoy your sister’s wedding! Cherish these special moments and a lifetime of memories…Marcia

What a great and inspirational transformation… each and every thing seems to be so beautiful and inviting… very lovely …Thanks for sharing and give me an inspiratin

You must have cuter pjs than me, I would never be caught in public in mine! This is a simply wonderful house. I’m off to check out her blog!