Pool noodle wreaths (40+ ways to use a pool noodle)

It’s here!

40+-Ways-to-use-your-pool-noodle-433x650 Pool noodle wreaths (40+ ways to use a pool noodle)

Pool noodle wreaths  (40+ ways to use a pool noodle)

The fun summer pool noodle party!

This ought to be a lot of fun to see what you all came up with.

I tried to think outside the box on this one, but came up short.

I stuck with what I thought I could do…

a traditional pool noodle wreath.

**********************************************************************************************

P11806481-768x1024 Pool noodle wreaths (40+ ways to use a pool noodle)

Certainly adds color and whimsy to the porch.

P1180608-768x1024 Pool noodle wreaths (40+ ways to use a pool noodle)

A little burlap, stencil and some cute button embellishments.

P1180643-768x1024 Pool noodle wreaths (40+ ways to use a pool noodle)

Pretty bright faux daisy’s, and a twine bow

P1180644-854x1024 Pool noodle wreaths (40+ ways to use a pool noodle)

I bought three rolls of green polka dot ribbon from walmart.

This was a cinch to wrap around the noodle and hot glue as I went along…

P1180663-778x1024 Pool noodle wreaths (40+ ways to use a pool noodle)

Check out my ivy this summer!
They are growing like crazy out there!

pool-noodle Pool noodle wreaths (40+ ways to use a pool noodle)

Let’s see how you used your noodle!

Screen-shot-2012-05-23-at-6.36.15-PM-e1337873498583 Pool noodle wreaths (40+ ways to use a pool noodle)

Don’t forget to check out the other fabulous hosts!

Shannon from Fox Hollow Cottage

Debbie from Refresh Restyle

and Jessica from Mom4Real

ENJOY the 40+ ways to use your noodle!

Share mepinterest Pool noodle wreaths (40+ ways to use a pool noodle)facebook Pool noodle wreaths (40+ ways to use a pool noodle)twitter Pool noodle wreaths (40+ ways to use a pool noodle)google Pool noodle wreaths (40+ ways to use a pool noodle)reddit Pool noodle wreaths (40+ ways to use a pool noodle)stumbleupon Pool noodle wreaths (40+ ways to use a pool noodle)print Pool noodle wreaths (40+ ways to use a pool noodle)email Pool noodle wreaths (40+ ways to use a pool noodle)

Comments

Where the heck was I? I would have loved to do this! What a great fun IDEA! Your noodle wreath is adorable. I love the your little pennant flag! So pretty!
    Thank you for putting me on your blogroll. I did the same! Let’s visit more often!!!!! Then, I will KNOW when you have a super fun linky and I can join in!

Hi Debbie, Your wreath is so cute,love the burlap pennant and adorable polka dot ribbon. I linked up but I don’t know where my link went. I’ll check back later. Thanks for hosting.

I love it, Debbie. It’s so bright & colorful & it really pops on your door!
    I tried thinking outside the box too, but it just wasn’t meant to be, no matter what I tried!
    Oh that ivy is beautiful!

Oh what a fun party, Debbie, & thanks so much for hosting. Your noodle wreath is fabulous — I love the green & white polka dots! It’s just perfect for summer.
    CAS

I love it and would copy it in an instant. In fact, I’d like that look for later in the summer. I love the monogrammed part. That looks fabulous. I really enjoyed doing this, Debbie. I’m so glad you all had the inspiration.

Love, love, love it!!! You must have used a ton of ribbon!!! I contemplated using ribbon, but it made my heart race to think of using an entire spool…I do love my ribbon. I did have a lovely time trying to wrestle the pool noodle and duck tape…good news, I won!

Jessica

So cute, Debbie Dear. I’ve been so busy lately and not playing in any parties! Waaa! This makes me want to play again.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

What a cute wreath Debbie! I have been so out of touch with blogland lately. If I would have known about your party I would have bought myself a noodle and jumped right in! There sure are some great ideas!

Love your wreath. The green and white polka dots are so great for summer. I need to try one of these, it would certainly be cheaper than buying a wreath form.

What a fun and great idea!!! I would have never thought of this. I will now never look at a noodle as just a floaty for the swimming pool.
    Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

Are you sure there is noodle under that wreath and not the resurrected ever painted grapevine wreath? You trying to fool us?

~Bliss~

Your wreath is very cute…love the colors and the burlap just sets it off! It matches your new look of your blog too! It’s amazing what you can create if you just use the Ole’ noodle! Some really cute ideas!

Debbie, yours came out so CUTE! I’ve been wracking my brain for a pool noodle ideas!! I hope I can come up with something!! Anyway it’s fun to look at them all. Great party!!

These are all so cute. I wish I had the patience, or even the vision to make one. So out of my range, but I am loving all the different interpretations of them!

What a cute wreath! I can’t believe I saw this party, and I just happened to do a table using a noodle!
    I had no idea this craft party was taking place!
    Thanks for hosting! Have a great summer!

You parties are always so fun! I have had a blast looking through all the great use your noodle ideas. I missed out on this one but I’ve already got an idea for you next magazine copy cat challenge so I hope you will do another one.

You forgot my kids favorite race the marble game made with pool noodles sliced the long way. Put two next to each other and two kids can race marbles! Even works to entertain one child!

1. [...] 3. Do some crazy stuff with pool noodles. Cut them in half and they make perfect race car ramps. Check out this Pinterest board featuring tons of ways to revamp pool noodles. Make light sabres, fishing poles, arches, basketball hoops — the list goes on. Here is another blog, Debbiedoo’s, featuring 40 ways to reuse pool noodles. [...]