Traditional elegance Home tour

My name is Stacy, and I am an interior decorator, blogger, and reluctant DIYer.

You may visit Stacy at her fabulous Blog Conspicuous Style Interiors.

To my readers and friends, I suggest you put on your bib, because you are about to drool, h e a v i l y!

This is a last minute home tour as my scheduled one is postponed until next week!
Thank you Stacy for allowing me to feature your gorgeous home today.

Stacy has been in her home for 9 years now, and has some evolving changes throughout the years…

WELCOME

Our Home Through the Years

Kitchen:

Family Room:

Living Room In Various Stages of Remodel:

Dining Room Before:

Dining Room Now:

Master Bedroom Now:

Master Bedroom Before:
Basement:

Stacy has some amazing design ideas! Today I browsed her site for quite sometime, and was really amazed at her talents and style choices.

Clean, simple, homey, yet very elegant in taste.
I think Candace Olson needs to step away, and make way for Stacy!
Guest Room:
Girls’ Room:

Boy’s Room:
Thank you Stacy for having us over today!

Share mePin on Pinterest586Share on Facebook151Tweet about this on Twitter4Share on Google+0Share on Reddit0Share on StumbleUpon0Print this pageEmail this to someone

Comments

HI Debbie Dear. Yep, I’m wiping the drool right now! What a beautiful home and thank you for sharing this with us.
    Be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

Wow,. That house is stunning. It looks like a total design magazine layout! It’s gorgeous. I love the light fixtures in the master bedroom. So much impact. Elegant all the way!

Wow what a gorgeous home Stacy has. Absolutely beautiful. And what a huge change in the master bedroom….from very traditional to very sleek modern. I liked them both though. Thanks Debbie for sharing her lovely home on this tour. I’m headed over her way now.

Nann

Wow! Just beautiful! So many good ideas that we can glean from her home. That Master Bedroom is amazing. Thanks so much for sharing these fabulous photos.

THANK YOU so much for featuring me today Debbie!! I’m so sorry this comment is late, too….I wanted to be first but had to go out and missed it! Anyway, I’m sure your readers think I’m crazy seeing the same rooms changed over and over…occupational hazard :) Thanks again,
    Stacy

Interesting home! I loved the girl’s and boy’s bedroom the best!
    I mentioned you in my latest post so drop by when you can and take a peak…

Hugs,Deb

I love Stacy’s home! And I agree with Wendi, she is also a beautiful person and amazingly talented:) Thanks Debbie for sharing these gorgeous pictures of Stacy’s elegant home. Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs,Poppy

Stunning! I love her use of mirrors ~ and such elegance everywhere. Off to check her blog!

Thanks for sharing ~
    Pat

I think Stacy is an incredible inspiration to so many! I love her home and her sense of style is undeniable. Thank you for sharing Debbie!

blessings,
    karianne

Wow, Debbie, you weren’t kidding when you said we needed a bib…her house is gorgeous! Not one room I did not like. Stacy, you have a beautiful decorated home. It should be in a magazine.