The Osbourne’s home tour

I interrupt my regularly scheduled blogger friends home tour feature this week.

Most of you are familar with Ozzy Osbourne and his lovely wife Sharon!

Can you believe Sharon and Ozzy let me do a featured home tour on Debbiedoo’s?

WOW, Ok, well if you believe that, I can sell you swamp land in Florida.

***All pictures and info are courtesy of  Architectural digest***

Many years ago when the Ozbourne’s had their reality show, one thing that kept me watching more than anything, was their home.

I adored Sharon’s taste!

SHARON AND OZZY OSBOURNE AT HOME

Designer Martyn Lawrence-Bullard gives the couple’s Los Angeles home a shot of bright eclecticism

First off, I think Sharon is such a sweet and attractive lady! Not that I know her personally or anything, but she certainly gives me that impression based on seeing her on America’s got talent, and the reality show the Osbourne’s had.

I  think she must be a saint!

Can you imagine a life with Ozzy?

Although, a true talent he was, I did enjoy his music back in the day, and to be honest, I still do like it.

Let’s take  a brief home tour…you sure are going to enjoy her style!

Country chairs paired up with an antique farm table.

Look, I spy a roo!

A roo or two!

These are the neatest counter stools I have ever seen.

and as you can see Sharon, loves a splash of color!

Sharon displays her collection of vintage Americana in the kitchen, including a cash register on the island and animal weathervane ornaments.

The living room, painted in Benjamin Moore’s Antique White, showcases Sharon’s Italian puppets and dolls. At left is a Montauk tripod floor lamp by Ralph Lauren Home. The reclaimed-brick fireplace surround is fromExquisite Surfaces; the large vintage clock is from Lee Stanton Antiques.

The sectional sofa, the Byron wing chair, and the Jaipur cocktail table are all by Martyn Lawrence-Bullard Design. The sliding barn doors were found at American Garage.

The stairway to Ozzy’s home studio, lined with his gold and platinum albums, features steps of reclaimed oak from Exquisite Surfaces.

Cross-top bottles from Maxfield adorn the dining room mantel.

Love these pretty bottles with the crosses.  I do believe I have seen these out in blog land a time or two.

{Sure enough I did see them over at Kim’s today!}

You may view more of the Osbourne’s stunning home on

Architectural digest

Next week we will hopefully resume our bloggers home tour.

I just wanted to share one of my favorites in Hollywood, and the Osbourne’s are IT!

I do have another favorite, that I may have to look up, and feature if I am in a pinch again.

Happy Memorial day to you all…have a safe one!
XO

Share mePin on Pinterest88Share on Facebook22Tweet about this on Twitter1Share on Google+0Share on Reddit0Share on StumbleUpon0Print this pageEmail this to someone

Comments

I’m just blond enough to have thought you really did get a tour at first. Sigh.

Since I had never seen their show, I had never seen the house. I am like you in that I really and truly LOVE her style. I love the way she manages to make a really nice house look like a really lovely home. Glad you showed it!

2. linda says

well well i guess you could have sold me swamp land i was sure you did get to talk to Sharron .I love her style and shes the best ever always watched her show so down to earth:)

I remember their house from their reality show. Love the kitchen! Have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend Debbie. Thanks for your recent visit. It’s always so nice to hear from you.

Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

That is too funny that they have those bottles. I am going to see if my step son can make me at cross top for my new blue one. He welds for a living so it should be pretty easy for him. I just need to get some small prisms. Love their home. Just got back from a 2.2 mile walk for the first time in ages. Poor Bailey crashed on the floor when we came in. I may not be able to move tomorrow.

That is certainly not what I expected. I thought it would be modern and edgy. I love her place, I’m heading over to see if they mention the islands paint color. Thanks for sharing Debbie:)

Fun Debbie!! I like this house better then the one they had for the show. I like the lighter, shabbyesque color palette. The kitchen is fab and I love that big clock!! I need one just like that for over my mantel ;)

7. Sonny says

like herself,, she has quite a quirky style.. I’m sure it suits their personalities to a T..

thanks for showing us.

I LOVE Sharon! Thanks for sharing this! I saw the show on HGTV when Martin redid their house and it was wonderful. I never saw the reality show but later found out about how gorgeous their house was and kicked myself! Great pics!
    Blessings, Lorraine

Did you ever watch the series of “Millionaire Homes” or something like that. Anyway, Martyn was one of the designers that was featured weekly. He did show parts of the Osbourne home and the rush to have it completed. One rug was around $50K ~ something I can’t even wrap my head around. I guess if you have that much money, it doesn’t matter….who knows?

My daughter has some of those bottles with the crosses on top. I wish she would let me post photos of their house ~ you would LOVE it! Lots of color and funky fun.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend!
    Pat

I love her style. It is not something you would expect looking at her family- I think of more riotous colors and a whole Hollywood style. Happy Memorial Day to you, too~ xo Diana

11. sandy says

Love Sharon !. A kitchen totally designed for comfort, friends and tea. Not too hyped about the records etc. lining the stairway. I would rather that be in a room of it’s own. But other than that.. a beautiful welcoming home.

They have a beautiful home and decorated so elegantly. Love Sharon on America’s Got Talent.
    Thanks for letting take a peek into their lovely home. Stop by and see my last tablescape.

I believed that they had let you give a tour…I think you’re awesome enough to pull that off!! Great tour. I love that kitchen.

OMG…… I have the exact cash register. Will take a pic for you. And my stairway is lined with gold records too. (OK, not really, but I do have the register mines just dirty.)

~Bliss~

Gorgeous home!!! I still adore listening to Ozzy. Something about heavy metal music I just love. My husband covers his ears when he hears it. ROFL

Have a wonderful weekend!

Dee

Beautiful home! I fell in love with their old home when the show was first on. I think I just watched it to see the large kitchen and family room area! I guess they sold that house then and this is a new one for them? It’s just as lovely. Thanks for sharing, Debbie!

Debbie…I saw that feature and I was floored….I never would have imagined that she loved Americana…
    Their home is so beautiful….reminds me a bit of Oprah’s Hawaii home that Elisa Cullman designed….
    Fabulous feature!!! Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

I loved that show so much! Ozzy had me cracking up ALL THE TIME. Of course mainly because I couldn’t understand a word he said. ha! Have a great weekend!

Thanks for the tour, Debbie! She IS so sweet and I agree, must be a SAINT to live all these years with Ozzie!!! have a GREAT long weekend! XO, Pinky

Yes, her taste of home is beautiful. I am not a blue person, but the blues are very pretty and soothing. And I love the way they adorned the stairway with the albums.

I have seen their home before and really love it too! I thought I heard that they are once again (or already have) moving. Not sure if that is true. I remember watching their reality show on MTV. I always loved their kitchen/family room where most of the show was taped. At the time she was a big fan of Sue Balmforth. Thanks for sharing this home tour.

We (the Honey and I) used to be big fans of Ozzy’s… well, the Honey still is…but anyway, I never saw their show so I’ve never seen their home.
    It Rocks!
    The most STRIKING ASPECT,FOR ME? How light it feels. Not dark. Very light and open.
    I love it.