Magazine copy cat challenge in the making!

Oh my, here we are in April already!

It is that time again that we pull out our magazines, or on-line magazine inspiration and start to be inspired at what too we can create!

Most of you know the gig by now. What you don’t? Ok let me explain…..

You find your inspiration, put your very own spin on IT, and share with us at the party.

I do however, like a picture of your original inspiration to go along with it, so we can see just how very talented, and in fact better you are than the magazine publications.:) Just sayin’… you are!

Let’s take a flash back of some I have shared.  I am sharing the Spring/Summer time ones.

dais 1 Copycat Challenge

This was one of my favs…can you believe some of those flowers are still alive…about 6 months later.

I will show you sometime.

copy Copycat Challenge

This was my very first one…in fact, I just did this  as a sample to show you just how easy it is.

co Copycat Challenge

This table top was very fun, and colorful too!

So there you have just a few inspiring ideas of your own.

Let’s shoot for

April 26th!

That gives us plenty of time for planning.

Hope to see you there!

Comments

Love the flower tin…..I see those all the time and hate the tin color…..love the bright yellow…I’m thinking my porch needs that splash this summer! You are awesome thanks for sharing!

Yes! You’ve gotten me addicted to joining in on this now, Debbie! I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing yet! : ) April 26th will give me plenty of time. I’ve already got my piece in mind {well, I’ve seen two recently that I want to copy cat} and I thought of you when I saw it, “I wonder when Debbie is having another copy cat party”. I’m really looking forward to this!

I’m joining in on this one!I did the same one you did for the first one, before it was a challenge!I think thats when we first met, I just happened to have a tea cup with a vase of tulips on the table,

I’m fairly new to the blogging world and I guess I just haven’t seen this before. It’s an awesome idea and I can’t wait to try it!

WOO HOO…I can’t wait for my favorite party. This is always so much fun…and gives us such a great chance to try different things. I just love it….and I think you are very smart to have thought of it.
    I think more and more people are joining….that’s excellent.
    I am going to put your button up with the date so folks can….GET GOIN’ ON IT.
    XOXO bj

sounds great I will try to make it this time. I am repeating my allergy tests tomorrow. I haven’t redone for six years and I have changed. Obviously! I will get the results of all the blood test tomorrow as well.
    Have a wonderful Easter.
    Hugs, Ginger

Wow Debbie – yours are nicer than the originals – far more vibrant with your color choices.
    You are soooo talented!!!
    Hugs,