Creative window decor

Hi there…today I am sharing a cute creative window decor idea.

I could seriously host a tea party for the Queen with all my vintage tea cups!~ Really for that matter all the fine china I have as well. All of which has been given to us by family.  I treasure them all, and love to pull it out on occasion and use them.

Does my title confuse you? read on, you will get it….

creative window decor

Ever since the holidays, when I did the Christmas copy cat challenge

HERE

I got use to having something in the windows.  STUFF hanging and not curtains…you know what I mean?  I know the neighbors must think I am the Sanford and Son type, but who cares…I LIKE it!

You may recall in the Spring I made this garden seed packet garland just for a splash of color until the trees started to bloom again.

New way to plant your garden seeds.. Exciting!

You may view that full post

HERE

Now onto today’s current Sanford and Son look!  Ok, I admit, I am little more classier than they….

but I do like my junk, and not so junk too!

These are all very pretty tea cups with gold trim.

All different colors, and patterns, even a little texture to the flowers.

Mr. Vintage Roo had to squeeze himself in the mix…only seemed fair.

I even get to see my vintage Shabby chic birdcage from the same window.

My dear friend Laurian just came back from Italy and she brought me this pretty serving set.

See how nice and green we are now….and see how cute these tea cups look!~

I would say I have another Happy corner! Even if it does look odd from the window for passer by’s.

Share mePin on Pinterest451Share on Facebook5Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Google+0Share on Reddit0Share on StumbleUpon0Print this pageEmail this to someone

Comments

That is really cute, Debbie! Who cares what the neighbors think anyway…as long as you aren’t standing around in old red underwear like Fred Sanford you are just fine!;>) xo Diana

I think they are delightful. Now my husband must be a cousin of Fred’s with all his sheds of for real junk. Debbie, he has two arched stained glass church windows out there in the glass shop. Sadly too big for either house.

That looks so cute, I love this and Ialso love the angle at which you hung them, I think that makes it, what a greatv look, you’re so clever!Thats such a lovely gift your frined brought from Italy as well, they do have beautiful ceramics in Italy don’t they, they know how to serve things beautifully,

One of my favorite little restaurants in The Netherlands hangs lots of tea cups in their big window in the front. They hang at different heights and are so charming. Yours are very cute, too, and you could even get by with adding more.

That is really cute. I love your rooster and that dish set is really beautiful that your friend brought you back. You always come up with the best ideas. Thanks for sharing at DIYbyDesign.

Hi Debbie Dear! Oh, you may just have started a new trend – tea cups in the window! I love this and you do have some lovely ones too! How sweet of your friend to bring you the nice little serving set!
    Hope you’re having a great week.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

7. MariaElena says

Debbie, this is such a beautiful idea! The tea cups are just gorgeous and the serving set is so pretty!
    Your window looks beautiful, I am not one to care much about what the neighbors think! :)

Why what a cute idea Debbie:) It is also nice to be able to use your fancy teacups in other ways. They look lovely against the bright green backdrop.

9. BB says

So cute! I love the prettiness of the teacups hanging in such a whimsical way! Great idea!
    Have a lovely day,
    Tammy

10. Rondell says

So cute! Who cares what the neighbors think, when they saw it they probably rushed home and did it too!;)
    Love the vintage rooster!

How darling that looks! And who cares what the neighbors think…I’m sure they love all the interesting things that appear in your window:) It’s nice that you’re displaying them and not hiding them away in a cabinet!

I absolutely LOVE that Debbie! How on earth do you come up with this stuff? It’s a gift you have for sure my friend! :-)
    Vanessa

P.S. The ad which came up when I clicked on your blog was for “Queen Elizabeth Jubilee China”…coincidence??? ;-)

Oh, Debbie. Your teacups are charming. If I were your neighbor, I’d smile every time I passed your window. Nothing junky about them. My garage, however…….

Debbie that is such a clever idea. However you are alot braver than I am to hang the teacups up like that.(smile). I absolutely LOVE the serving set your friend brought you. And I like how you displayed it. What a thoughtful gift!!

I’ve been snowed under with visiting family and week long Easter activities and just posted finally yesterday. I just picked up your email posts today and saw your newbie ideas from yesterday. So it said I could still link up. I thought it would be too late to link up because it was for Monday. So I pressed it and went to Mondays linky party and it was already closed. Guess I’m just a day late and a dollar short. (big smile)

I like your ideas very much and appreciate you helping us newbies get out there. I’m still learning so much and I would like to grow but not quite sure how. Would like to make some changes to the look of my blog but again not sure how. My grandson even came over to help me and even he had trouble reading some of the tutorials that he googled. Perhaps I should just get a professional to help.

Thankyou for all you do to help me and everyone else.

Nann

I love decorating with teacups and saucers, but I don’t have any hanging. That’s a great idea, and I love the way it looks. Love that serving set from Italy too.

Who cares what the neighbors think? :-) They are beautiful tea cups. I just LOVE the view you have…just gorgeous. The serving set from Italy is stunning!

Pat