Nutella dessert pizza!

Today I am sharing a very unique, fast and delicious Nutella dessert  pizza you may want to try at home.

In fact, many of my friends have since.

You do not need a pizza oven in your back yard to make this.

Nutella is a delicious hazelnut spread that contains quality ingredients, such as
skim milk and a hint of cocoa.

Nutella can be found in the peanut butter aisle.

Spread a thin layer of Nutella on your pizza crust. You can buy already made crust or pizza dough found in your freezer section.

Any pizza dough will do.

Top with mini marshmallows.

Bake, eat and moan!

We like to have ours a little more blackened which you can also achieve in the oven using the broiler for the last few minutes.

This takes no time at all.

Cook you pizza accordingly, each oven varies so just be sure to watch it.

Jack saying, please Mom can I just cut this already!

And photo killer in the background.

Happy Day everyone!~

nutella pizza

Hope you stick around and follow me:)

Comments

I have a couple here that LOVE Nutella. I need to try this! I’m making French macarons next Friday for French Friday and I think I’m going to do some with Nutella….SO French!
    Lorraine

Debbie, I love this. I think you showed us a hint of this before. It seems so quick and easy. Love the pics of the boys. They are just good healthy boys. I know you are enjoying every minute of their existance.
    Tell Mom and Ang hi! Oh, You must have seen Bob waving from the porch. No one else noticed.
    Love ya girl, Ginger

Hi Debbie, we adore Nutella but must stay away from it I fear. This looks fabulous. Have you tried it as a grilled “cheese?” I have tried to add your URL but it has not worked so for. Will try again…it is awfully frustrating. hugs, olive

I’ve only had Nutella in my kitchen once, & determined it was not a “safe” item to keep in my pantry……lol! Sounds yummy!
    CAS

So FUNNY! First thing I thought was they are going MOM… please with the blog pics, let us EAT IT. lol. Happy Saturday girl ;) Austin loves marshmallows, can’t let him see this. hehe

Oh get out! I don’t ever Nutella in the house because my son is allergic to nuts…however it might be worth the risk for that! Unfortunately I’d have to eat it all myself…sigh…

I missed this yesterday. I love nutella on anything! This looks so good. Love Jack’s expression. Now you have the blog style I thought you would and so glad the comments are below the post.

Hey woman! I have missed you! You had me at Nutella with this post. I love it!!! I may definitely have to try these! We leave on Thursday for our look/see visit. We will have to catch up when I get back!

Nutella is the greatest invention — ever… I want to try this recipie so badly – but I am trying to lose baby weight and can’t keep nutella in the house (yea, I have no self control!). Umm… this is making my mouth water!

10. christine says

HI what temp is oven before broil? Or do you just broil? Do yo heat the crust first? Thanks, Christine

• says

No need to heat crust first. It is hard to say exact temp of oven because we only did it in the pizza oven. However, I would go with 350 degrees depending on the crust as well, see what the package says. I would only do on broil for the last few minutes. This will have to be something you keep an watchful eye on all the way around. It will be an experiment for you:) I guarantee it turns out though.