Grapevine and burlap wreath

I am getting a little better as I go along this craft train…ya know never was my thang……but I love when something actually turns out cute…as I think my wreath turned out pretty OK….

Today I am sharing how to make a grapevine and burlap wreath

I started off with a traditional grapevine wreath…BORING….so of course why not spray paint it RED!!~ LOL….I suppose I did not learn my lesson…but I go outside now in the woods to make the magic happen.

Then I decided because I have lots of burlap left from previous projects I would make some cute little poppy flowers….Well why don’t I just show you as I go….

spray painted wreath

Front door

Comments

That is darling! You are very crafty:) Good thing that you’re hiding out in the woods with your red paint now. I thought of you when I saw the I Love Lucy episode where they lend the neighbor their spray paint gun and Lucy didn’t attach the nozzle properly so it sprays the neighbors car. The garage was covered with paint!

LOVE IT!!! Try putting down a piece of cardboard(cuts down on debris) and keeps the dirt brown ;) I have 3 pieces of cardboard I use, they are so colorful! I am motivated to make one of these, so thanks! Love ya!

I think this is super cute. I already copied and pasted your post into my evernote. I just bought a new grapevine wreath the other day that needs some lovin.

Debbie, such a cute idea. I cant say that Ive ever spray painted a wreath, but I wont give it a 2nd thought now. I love the fabrics you chose for your flowers (very cute). by the way Im sooooo loving your South Carolina. Its so relaxing, loving the 24hr Walmart. lol I definately think SC will be a contender. Thanks for sharing your craftiness. I think you can craft. I give it a 10!

Oh honey you’ve got this crafting thang down! I do love those fallish colors you got there too! This is adorable! Your wreath is very creative and unique, a Debbiedoos original!

The is very cute!! RED was a Great idea and I love the flowers you made! I’m not the craftiest person… but you sure get me to try some new things & I get very excited too when something turns out! :-)

Thanks for always sharing with us, Debbie!!
    Hugs,
    Coreen

Hi and thanks for following my blog=) I love how the wreath turned out. I can honestly say I’ve never spray painted a grapevine wreath but I like it=)))

You are creative and that is seeing and being able to see things from a different point of view, and the crafter in you actionas it, and you have certainly acheived this with your wreath.

This came out really cute. I can’t help but wonder what someone walking in the woods is going to make of the red blotches all over the ground! I am not crafty at all, but I’d be willing to give this a shot, it’s really adorable.

Thanks goodness you found the woods. I don’t think this RED is for the garage floor. You my girlfriend are way ahead of the ball game with September in mind already. Great fun colors.

TGB

Our market street pillow in the last picture. You are so crafty. I blog too much, I walked into CVS yesterday and thought of you and the hubby.

The red and the other colors are so vibrant – I can’t believe you’re thinking fall colors already – yikes! I like the raffia streamers, too. Thank you for linking :).